[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone identify the font used in "Vol. 2"? I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

Does anyone identify the font used in "Vol. 2"? I've seen it posted here before but can't remember the name for the life of me.
>>
looks like the "blooddragon" in that one farcry game
>>
>>297533
https://i.yuki.la/gd/1446152782662.jpg
>>
>>297541

Not even remotely. Yes, they are both dry brush scripts but they look completely different.
>>
>>297563

Also looks completely different.
>>
>>297997
Looks like a better version of the one on GOF tho
>>
don't rely on fonts for all your work, especially if you're going for a hand written aesthetic

this is the part where you get a paintbrush out and do it yourself and if you can't do some simple brushed lettering by hand you really don't deserve to call yourself a designer.
>>
>>297533
im gonna hijack this thread and ask about the font used for dvar
>>
>>298122
it seems custom made.
>>
outrun future maybe? don't know.
>>
>>297533
seems like something from FarCry Blood Dragon but cant be sure...
>>
File: b.png (37KB, 700x487px) Image search: [Google]
b.png
37KB, 700x487px
>>298058
Oh shut the fuck up please, show some work before opening that big mouth of yours.
>>
>>297541
That's not a font though. That looks custom.
>>
>>297533
not the one, but a simpler version
http://www.dafont.com/adam-warren.font?text=VOL.2
>>
>>298873
Ha, relax and ignore man. Not worth your energy
>>
looks fairly similar to lazer '84.
>>
>>299484
you know what would be worth his energy?

taking my advice instead of getting upset about his over-reliance on script fonts
>>
>>298873
I'm just trying to help your lazy ass come to terms with how fucking stupid of a question you asked.

You want to grow the fuck up and treat design like an adult? That involves trying different things like getting off the computer when it makes sense to.

Grow the fuck up.
>>
It's called the rundown.

Created by B. Bogdanoff.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.