[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get to post my work on this God level graphic design

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_8597.png (26KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8597.png
26KB, 400x300px
How do I get to post my work on this God level graphic design board called Dribbble?

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>297126
start by talking like an adult and let us see your designs.
>>
>Dribble
>god-level
>>
>>297126
You sound like your not good enough yet
>>
Dribbble a shit.
>>
File: My_latest_illustration.jpg (787KB, 1600x1202px) Image search: [Google]
My_latest_illustration.jpg
787KB, 1600x1202px
>>297128
>>297183
My latest design lads.
>>
>>297126
Everybody's work looks the same on this website. "Ooooo flat designs." "Ooooo curvy lines." "Minimalism bruh." "Keep it sih-mpull."
>>
I have an account there. Hardly ever use it.
Basically just a big circle jerk like with shit like >>297355 mentioned.
>>
>>297355
>implying /gd/ isn't the same way
>>
>>297364
Never said anything about this place dipshit.
>>
>>297353
if all original its pretty damn good
>>
>>297355
Nah, you are just too stupid to not only check the popular shots. If you follow specific people you can discover very unique work, everyday.

>>297353
It's not that difficult to get an invite there if you are good. Just send your portfolio to all that "2 INVITES!!" shots or find invites on Twitter.

It's very worth it by the way. Since last month I have over 1000 follower and I get job offer or requests about four or five times a week
>>
Dribble is trash and all of people on that site should stop wasting their and everybody else's times with their shitty "form over function" aesthetics and turn to a real career.
>>
>>297516
>Since last month I have over 1000 followers
How many times do you upload a month? I noticed that unless you follow them back, they will unfollow you after a couple of days. My followers number went down after a few days of no publishing and I abandoned it. Do you upload shit that has no purpose (like the majority of Dribbble) or real life projects only?
>>
>>297417
Thanks anon!
>>
>>297516
Ok no problem, will do.
>>
it's an echo chamber there

a lot of the popular crowd's work is looking more and more alike with each post

and there's only so many little cartoon dogs needed to be made in the world, and most people ignore them online
>>
>>297518
I upload about once a month. Mostly shit that has no purpose. Always follow back. The ratio of your follows and follower should be about the same so people can be sure that if they follow you, you follow back.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.