[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why is this board filled with shit designers?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

why is this board filled with shit designers?
>>
>>296217
its 4chan and usually anybody with self respect wouldnt go here
>>
wow that hurt :c
>>
>>296217
well you complain about shit designers and post a shit design
>>
>>296220
/thread
>>
>>296225
>>296220
Why are you posting here, then? Are you all fucking trolls?
>>
>>296226
I don't have self respect
>>
>>296222
dude, this is golden lol
>>
File: 1.png (136KB, 464x503px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
136KB, 464x503px
What's the matter boys, are you mad 'cause you're not a famous pie chart artist that gives international speeches to hundreds of participants? Haha, you poor Indians spending hours of your life coding for someone else and you'll never get any recognition whatsoever. Git gud, plebs.
>>
>>296236
Indians are shit coders and copycat designers. People who choose those monkeys deserve a failed business, and usually end up with one. Not just because the design, but because they make bad after bad decisions.
>>
>>296243
>Completely dodging the issue.
>>
>>296217
Niko101 is lurking around he is ok
>>
It's not filled with shit designers, it's not filled with designers at all. /gd/'s problems stem from its low population which in turn is the result of the nature of the subject.

>design is inherently problem solving so you can't design in your free time the way you can e.g. draw in your free time
>expensive hobby to pick up (or complicated to pirate)
>designers split into good ones who get work and don't care about critique and bad ones who don't get work and have nothing to critique
>those who get work don't want open criticism of design they're getting paid for

There's not a single place on the internet where you can discuss design, even the biggest communities like Dribbble and Behance have comment sections whose depth stops at "great work :)".
>>
>>296263
>There's not a single place on the internet where you can discuss design

True, Adobe should make Forums for Behance.
Adobe already has their own Forums but it's only used for technical stuff.
>>
>>296265
adobe doesn't care about it's users
>>
>>296263
This is so true. I post a shitload of stuff here, every single piece is pro bono or for fun, I don't need armature children picking apart my professional work, most of my pro shit is shittier than my fun stuff.
>>
>>296263
that feel mane. let's fill that gap then and make /gd/ a place you can discuss design in
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.