[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to remaster this picture in high resolution on photoshop

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: gpm.jpg (4KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
gpm.jpg
4KB, 320x180px
I want to remaster this picture in high resolution on photoshop CS6.

I know some of the basics of photoshop, but I don't even know how to begin.

Any leads, tips, hints or ideas as to how to pull this off? Anything would be great.

Thanks!
>>
>>295641
do you mean, draw it again from scratch or just resize it?
>>
>>295644
Well, I want to resize it while not looking terrible (as the picture looks bad as it is (similar to vectorizing pictures I think?)

I figure I may have to do some retouches though.

What do you suggest?
>>
>>295641 (OP)
It's gonna be difficult with that resolution and jpg artifacts but your best bet would be using http://waifu2x.me/
>>
>>295641
photoshop doesn't really work for upscaling images that small try illustrator instead it's free for 7 days
it's not that hard but it might take a couple of hours to get the hang of

one tip for speeding up the process could be opening up the image on photoshop first and try to isolate some of the bigger shapes like the silhouettes for the hair and clothes and then on illustrator just use the tool "image-trace/expand" and then just add the smaller details by hand
>>
>>295646
yeh you could try and live trace it. but its such a tiny image to start with its still going to be tough
>>
>>295641

No can do, kemosabi. 320x180? What I'd do is do a Google image search and try and find a larger image. 320x180= nothing to work with.
>>
>>295664
>>295652
>>295666
Welp, I was kind of ready to almost fully reconstruct it.

I tried looking for a higher res but no luck.

Thanks lads, I'll see what I can do.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.