[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to know who the fuck responds to this shit >We ar

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

I want to know who the fuck responds to this shit
>We are looking to pay $5 per hour for producing 3 designs (per hour).
This project will total 60 designs (20 hours / $100).
I'm an illustrator and get paid 40 dollars to draw a design for a t-shirt (that takes me about 1-4 hours) so why the hell do these guys expect graphic designers to do 3 in 1 hour? Is it just much faster for you guys to design them?

https://www.upwork.com/jobs/_~01871b4278c0c0ca41/
>>
>>295390
have you been into a third world country? $100 for two days of work is not a bad deal there or even for someone who only wants the experience.
>>
>>295410
But who can even make 3 designs in one hour? I'm not familiar with Graphic Design as much so I just can't imagine how you would do that so fast.
>>
>>295390
Hooooooly shit that's a tall order. Hopefully fucking nobody so whoever posted that is forced to reevaluate their business model.
>>
>>295411
stock photos + graphics, clip art, ect.
good chance most of the people doing $5 designs just straight up rip the work from someone else and call it their own.
>>
>60 designs
>for the incredible amount of 100$
this is amazing. I hope somebody answers just for the lulz. Hell, l'd do it.
>>
Can anybody with an upwork account check the link ? Is the gig still up, is it legit ?
I wanna fuck with them a bit.
>>
File: Indian-Outsourcing-640x320 (1).jpg (236KB, 640x320px) Image search: [Google]
Indian-Outsourcing-640x320 (1).jpg
236KB, 640x320px
>>295390
<this

this is who responds.

$5/hr would be a pretty good rate in a third world country
>>
File: upworktees.jpg (538KB, 1202x905px) Image search: [Google]
upworktees.jpg
538KB, 1202x905px
its still up haha oh lawdy

>Please reply stating your age, experience with this type of POD graphics work, the tools you use, the reliability of your internet connection and its speed, the name of the US outgoing president, whether you are an individual or part of an agency / team as well as provide samples of your work.
>>
spending hours sifting through this kind of crap is why I stopped using upwork
>>
>>295485
What's the purpose for all that information?
>>
>>295488
maybe theyre trying NOT to hire people in third world countries but still pay like they are?
>>
>>295445
There's another one that might be it
>I need 50-60 t-shirt designs weekly
https://www.upwork.com/jobs/_~015ad717128c186e46/
Its hard to tell though because Upwork doesn't tell the freelancer's the client's names
>>
>>295485
LOL
>the name of the US outgoing president
Good fucking luck getting an American you jackasses.
On Upwork I can browse through the other freelance designers and people in the U.S. are the minority. I'm literally afraid we're going to lose our jobs to oursourceing.
>>
>>295499
MAKE THIRD WORLD COUNTRIES THE GREATEST
>>
>>295498
I think these people want to sell t-shirts on teespring or some shit like that. I did t-shirt designs for a guy once. Then later I learned about teespring and realized if I'm ever going to design multiple shirts again it will be for myself to put on a t-shirt site.
>>
>>295544
Yeah there has been a lot of ads for teespring t-shirts, but is it like Redbubble? Because my impression of websites like that is that they're like tumblr and really hard to get noticed.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.