[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've never posted here, but after coming back and looking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: neo.jpg (395KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
neo.jpg
395KB, 1920x1080px
I've never posted here, but after coming back and looking through this board multiple times I can confirm that I've never seen any group of people that act like they're some god art critic and that everything they don't work in is garbage.
I've seen people post some stuff that's actually pretty nice looking that instantly gets torn a new one with no constructive criticism, just "get better" or "this looks like shit"
Stop thinking you're hot shit and help the dude that's asking for help lmao, everytime I show up it's some elitist circle-jerk yet I keep coming back to see the two people who actually suggest things so I can learn a thing or two
>>
>>295180

My gosh, your are one triggered mf, aren't you OP.

I guess you are one of these jerks who posted "...actually pretty nice looking stuff..." and didn't got the appreciation and endorsement you wanted / expected and got mad over it.

Why would you even bother posting if it's a shity board ?
Fuck of.
>>
>>295181
Not sure if you just decided not to read the beginning, but again, I've never posted on here
I'm all for critique and helping people get better, but then I see people act like they've completely mastered design, act condescending, and then proceed to not mention what's wrong with the picture, but instead they just tell people to stop trying.
You don't have to believe me though, literally go into any post that's asking for critique and you'll find the hivemind elitists trying to thing the gd herd
>>
Yes, I've had a similar feeling about it. Some people on this board seem very detached from what's happening right now in the design world, while others criticize works based solely upon one single rule that they know of, completely dismissing the fact that this is not an exact science, even though there are multiple ways to approach something in design, without realizing that innovation can't happen unless you experiment with new things. I only come here because of the anonymity that gives the replies a somewhat honest opinion and because it's a bullshit free zone unlike other forums where you get complimented for average work.
>>
>>295180
>Never posted here

Then I doubt you have any knowledge of basic artistic concepts.

If you're impressed by meme tier garbage, then fine. It just means you don't understand why it's shit. An EXTREMELY important thing to remember, is just because you have the inability to duplicate a work, doesn't automatically place it on a pedestal.
People tend to be impressed by things they don't know how to do themselves, like people who are impressed by doodles, just because they can't doodle.

>Get better
>This looks like shit

Are actually valid criticisms. Gotta read between the lines. If someone is butthurt enough to fuck off instead of asking why something is shit, then fuck them. Get better simply means they have to work harder. Come back when they're more experienced.

If you expect us to circle jerk each other like Reddit or DeviantArt, then you can leave. We won't miss you.

Bitch.
>>
>>295180
nice hot garbage, kill yourself
>>
File: Image.jpg (36KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
Image.jpg
36KB, 223x310px
>>295224
>>Never posted here
>Then I doubt you have any knowledge of basic artistic concepts.
This is bullshit
the rest of your post is perfect.

>>295180
>help the dude that's asking for help
That's what we do around here (as long as it isn't >>>/wsr/ stuff)
>the two people who actually suggest things
we are a lot more than 2. /gd/ is slow as fuck but there are lots of anons who know their shit and come here to disperse, discuss, give or ask for advice.
As >>295184 said
> it's a bullshit free zone unlike other forums where you get complimented for average work

Also, don't be such a butthurt newfag.
>>295226
this is a shitpost.
>>295181
this is someone giving their opinion. just because they say something is shit or disagree, it doesn't mean they are circle-jerking or having delusions of grandiosity
>pic related
>>
>>295183

And what would you want to do revolutionary /gd ????
Don't you have something else to do faggot.
>>
agree with OP, seen some nice stuff and people just shit on it.

you cant really be mad tho, it is 4chan after all. im sure theres a actual constructive graphic design board somewhere online
>>
>>295333
>im sure theres a actual constructive graphic design board somewhere online
If anyone knows one, please share it; reddit is filled with self-promotional stuff and little conversation going there. Other places are graveyards, with one reply every two days. Is it because the design industry is mostly cancer?
>>
>>295338
>Is it because the design industry is mostly cancer?
Yes and because we are fucking busy as well
>>
>>295333
Now that you have cried about it, like the little faggot you are, do you feel better?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.