[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need help creating a logo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5

File: first idea.jpg (57KB, 570x510px) Image search: [Google]
first idea.jpg
57KB, 570x510px
Hi guys,

I have been working for a while on a logo in which I would like to integrate the letters MAV

I found the basic model (poly burning phoenix) but I can not find a harmonious way to integrate the letters

For now I have two ideas in my mind :

1/ The first idea would be to curl the wings to make a letter M and take the head for the A and the tail for the V

2/ Create a kind of M-shaped crown or simply integrate the letter and use the rest of the body for letters A and V

At first if anyone could help me to bend the wings and share his ideas

Thanks guys
>>
File: second idea.jpg (36KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
second idea.jpg
36KB, 480x480px
seconde idea
>>
File: mav.png (57KB, 475x488px) Image search: [Google]
mav.png
57KB, 475x488px
>>295111
sorry to break it to you but that image doesn't really work for a logo you'll need to convert it to vectors first and that could get difficult
for the letters i would place them below like pic related
just hire a designer
>>
File: phoenix.jpg (90KB, 974x974px) Image search: [Google]
phoenix.jpg
90KB, 974x974px
Thanks

I have already contacted a designer but after a while no more answer it did not interest him so I am alone

This is the last work he has done for me
>>
>>295130
do you have a budget? i could try to help you out if you want. just post an email if you do
>>
>>295115
Why don't you use an idea with the parrot sitting on the circle or holding MAV in his claws?
>>
>>295130

I do it for 50$. Post your Email if interested !
>>
It is a very good idea but basically I do not want a parrot but a phoenix in style that realize the last designer
I have not set a precise budget, it depends on the work

Mail: [email protected]
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-10-15-10-47.png (646KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-10-15-10-47.png
646KB, 720x1280px
To really go into the details at the base the idea was to have a phoenix with wolf heads screaming at the moon instead of the feathers but it was too complicated so he gave up, the first job he did 'has sent
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.