[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best program to shoop moving faces from a video

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: sparta.gif (2MB, 201x298px) Image search: [Google]
sparta.gif
2MB, 201x298px
What's the best program to shoop moving faces from a video to another without having to deal with every single frame?
should i use some heavy shit like adobe premiere or there are simpler solutions?
gif related gives you the idea of what i mean
>>
>>294293
...except the face is supposed to be animated as well
>>
i havent used proper video programs in a long time but i still remember how it was done
something with masks and motion and event panning or whatever
get sony vegas, i remember vegas making this process easy and effective

the basic concept is this
lets say you have 2 layers, the bg layer and the leonidasface layer
the goal is to get leonidas' head to follow the motion of the head on the bg layer
so how is this done? you animate the leonidas layer
on the timeline, instead of setting the position/size of the head on every single frame, what you can do is set the pos/size on certain key frames, and all the frames will in between each key frame will be set, kinda like a fill-in-the-blanks sort of thing

im going off memory but hopefully you get the gist of it
>>
>>294298
>>294293
for motion tracking the best option is after effects cc no plugins needed and search for a rotoscope tutorial as well if you know what you're doing you can make stuff like that in a few minutes
>>
>>294298
>get sony vegas
don't do this OP. It's not even the right software in the first place. Vegas is for editing, pretty much like Premiere, but it's like using GIMP instead of Ps if GIMP wasn't free.

>>294312
>for motion tracking the best option is after effects cc no plugins needed
this, just track the head movement and use it as a parent for your "new head layer". And you can export it directly as a gif or webm if that's your thing.

>search for a rotoscope tutorial
you will need this to have things going on in the foreground (like the stereotpical 90´s black gay guy from your gif).
>>
>>294320
>just track the head movement and use it as a parent for your "new head layer"
forgot link
http://www.videocopilot.net/basic/tutorials/05.Motiontracking/
>>
OP here
thank you
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.