[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Selling Mockups

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: envato.png (2MB, 2536x1356px) Image search: [Google]
envato.png
2MB, 2536x1356px
Hi anon,
anybody is a mockup seller here?
I did a very good book mockup and I was going to subscribe myself to a website like the pic related one, but I realized that the .psd I'd like to sell has been made with a cr4ck3d version of PS... ops!

Do you think there's some chance this could be discovered (in some way like some id code inside the file or whatever) and put me in some kind of trouble?

Thanks for your answers and have nice holydays!
>>
If you tell me how to create such mockups I'll answer your question. Deal?
>>
>>294022
No problem: you have to become a wizard in the use of the advanced object. Many tutorials on youtube, just find a good one. You also need very good photographs, use a good camera and study how to use lights and backgrounds in the proper ways. Youtube tutorials are a good start, I reached nice results after a week and after a month I realized something at the level of the pic related.
>>
>>294024
are you referring to Smart Objects when you say Advanced Objects?
>>
>>294027
Yes, sorry, I'm not using an english version :)
>>
>>294022
Guess you just ran away with my "secrets" and now currently conquering the worldwide market of prototyping lol
>>
I dont see how. But honestly, depending on the country you live, adobe isnt very expensive. I currently pay 20 a month.
>>
>>294035
I did some digging and this is what I came up with:

"No. In general the files created by the software such as Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator won’t have any signature connecting you to the source—and licensing status—of any software you use."

Will they catch you?

"Since most all major software nowadays—such as Adobe products—“phone home” when you use it to check for updates or license validity, chances are high that when you first install it and get it running it will definitely be contacting the software publisher’s servers to check for updates and perform basic licensing checks.

The end result of this could be that the license you are using with this software will be blacklisted and eventually stop working. Or perhaps your IP address and system information will be shared with the software publisher and possibly be used in potential legal action against you and other pirates. Heck, a software publisher could use your IP address and invoke DMCA procedures to contact your ISP and have them surrender your personal contact info as a part of a larger legal action."

So unless you live in a Glorious third world country, you better put that thing behind a firewall.
>>
>>294037
>I did some digging and this is what I came up with

Maybe I should pay for one month, do and upload my mockup and after one month start using my cr4ck3d version again, don't you think so? :3
>>
>>294038
Thanks for your answer, very exhaustive if the source is valid.
I remember when I used to open some png/jpg with notepad ++ or similiar and I was able to read the software used to create them so... this still make me think they have the way to understand if the software is cracked.

Thanks for the answer again! :)
>>
Yuge companies don't pay for it but small irrelevant people have to: https://foolz.fireden.net/gd/search/text/forever-21/
>>
>>294045
Hey, this is the guy from the first reply. Yes, this is literally what you should do. Save the file using a trial copy/pay for one month, and then continue using your pirated version.

Cheers!
>>
>>294024
Tutorials about what though? Anything in particular?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.