[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Herman Miller Aeron

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: Aeron_chair_JN.jpg (10KB, 220x236px) Image search: [Google]
Aeron_chair_JN.jpg
10KB, 220x236px
Is this chair a meme or not? Is it actually comfortable? For the price I'd expect it to have no faults. Have you ever sit in one for an extended period of time?
>>
We have those at work, they are very comfortable. I don't know if they are worth the money if you'd have to buy one yourself.
>>
Not a meme. Very comfortable, very well built. An investment that will last you the equivalent of 10 shitty office chairs.
>>
Not bad at all. The big draw for me is that almost every part of the chair is adjustable, so you can work without getting carpal tunnel and scoliosis.
>>
Thank you for the input, guys.
>>
Does it also support your back well? Like does it kinda force you to sit properly? I always used to sit on chairs that I found comfortable but I'm starting to have back problems and it feels like the more comfortable it is the less healthy it is for your spine. Would you recommend this over the HM Embody (not looking at prices) ?
>>
>>293946
You can get a pretty similar chair from staples for less money. Staples Hyken Technical Mesh Task Chair, Black
>>
>>294220
>pretty similar
fuck right off m8

>>293946
I sit in one about 12 hours a day and have had it for 10 years. Before this chair I went through several different $150-300 big box store chairs; would endure painful butt cheek switching and sore shoulders daily. Good chairs are worth the money and will likely save you in the long run.
>>
>>294220
I mean, yeah, you could, but this guy:
>>294265
gets it. A cheaper one will work okay, but will get uncomfortable quicker, fall apart faster, and need to be replaced sooner. I'm an interior designer by trade and work with these guys professionally; Herman Miller does good fucking shit and is worth every penny.
>>
This is the most awesome chair ever. You will not regret it. Comfortable. Sturdy. It will ruin all other chairs for you.
>>
>>293946
Think it's 12 years on-site warranty (i.e. a technician will come over to your place and fix it).

Timeless design, but used them at work, it was the cat's whiskers
>>
>>293946
It's a great chair only complaint is lack of a headrest which is actually a pretty big deal. They have aftermarket but reviews are generally poor.
>>
>>295022
Sorry, correct myself - 9 years on site warranty
>>
http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/50332238/
>>
I have one. After a year it started squeaking horribly and I've oiled it all over many times with WD40 but I can't get it to stop squeaking. It's a pretty big deal since I have autism and have to move around when I do stuff.
>>
>>294220
Fuck off cuck! You obviously have not tried both to know the difference.

I have that cheap knock off version from Staples and the aeron at work. The Staples version is cheap and is falling apart. The aeron is heavier and much more solid in terms of construction. Plus, it has more adjustments and less fatiguing when sitting for long periods.
>>
Had an Aeron since around 2003... still my daily desk chair. Had to replace a foam insert last year for about $40, otherwise it's still in great condition.

They aren't PERFECT, but they're a lot closer than anything you'll buy at Office Depot.
>>
Does it make noises, while you masturbating on it?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.