[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /gd/ im trying to do something like picrelated but i cant

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: a2343969132_10.jpg (148KB, 853x1200px) Image search: [Google]
a2343969132_10.jpg
148KB, 853x1200px
hey /gd/ im trying to do something like picrelated but i cant figure out how to do it, trying illustrator but it seems impossible
need some help
>>
great album btw
>>
>>293624
maybe use photoshop to isolate those white shapes at the bottom then invert the color so they're black and import the image on AI then use image trace + simplify at 97% and clean up manually after that just copy paste until you get a similar pattern/texture and pasted the final onto a black shape or silluette. i have done it before and the end result is similar
>>
>>293666
i meant how can i draw something like pic related, is it handrawn or is it something else?
>>
File: IMG_1081.jpg (658KB, 2948x2580px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1081.jpg
658KB, 2948x2580px
>>293684
>how can i draw something like...
>>>/ic/ is that way

>or is it something else?
I'm pretty sure that was a photograph that was printed in b&w, photocopied, silk-screened and scanned again.
>how?
grab a picture in Ps
effects>threshold (play with it till it looks good)
find a nice distressed b&w texture and put it as a new layer below.
create a cliiping mask on the texture layer
select the threshold layer
alt click on the clipping mask
paste
hide all layers but the masked texure
save>downscale>upscale>repeat until it's degraded enough (if you don't feel like printing it and photocopying it a bunch of times).

>>293662
this anon knows what's up
I thought I was on >>>/mu/emoe when I saw indian summer.
>>
>>293696
i love you anon and shit i wanted to draw it, i already made a design in order to print it into a tee but i dont think im going to be able

thanks anyway
>>
Most likeley this is a screen print, so you would need to know how to do that, you could probably take some printmaking classes if you're at a university or learn on your own, it's not that hard but you're gonna need to buy some supplies, most 90s screamo/ post hardcore bands similar to Indian summer made their artwork and inserts with printmaking, anither way you could potentially get that effect digitally would be turning a photo/ drawimg with high contrast into black and white and then using threshold in Photoshop and mess around with a few levels and whatnot, that would be my best solution to not making an actual print. one of my favorite albums btw, good taste op
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.