[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm looking for wordpress themes with interesting layouts,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

I'm looking for wordpress themes with interesting layouts, the ones in ThemesForest are so boring.

Any ideas where to find them?
>>
>>293186
google.com > top wordpress themes
>>
>>293188
I was talking something more in the line of pic related: juxtaposicioned content, flowing balance, grind breaking...
>>
>>293188
>top wordpress them
wow, so helpful

Bumping this
>>
>I want top-of-the-shelf rule-breaking experimental web design
>for less than 20$ of course

yea, fuck off, hire a real web design studio
>>
>>293189
You won't find themes like that easily. Make it yourself if you want to be this edgy. It's a shitty layout for web.
>>
>>293192
>for less than 20$ of course
Good themes cost around 60$, I could pay 70$ for a template I can use with a responsive and interesting layout and a blog easy to update

>>293196
>You won't find themes like that easily.
That's why I'm asking. I already have my own site but it takes much time to update it myself by coding, a wordpress template saves time

>if you want to be this edgy
What you call "edgy" has been around for like four years, one of my sample pics is from 2014
>>
>>293186
off topic but can someone tell me what's the font on BOOKS & CO. etc
>>
>>293197
>I could pay 70$ for a template I can use with a responsive and interesting layout and a blog easy to update

And you will get all of that. For 500$ upfront. Will you please fuck off ?
>>
>>293186
Yeah I wouldn't mind ether. Maybe il play around and see if I can make one.
>>
>>293197
But it doesn't matter how long has it been around.

Are these the sites you mentioned?

https://galleryand.co/products/frank-green-co-tumbler

https://en.rotterdampartners.nl/

I don't see that design here. The Rotterdam pic that you posted seems like a poster to me btw. If they changed their web design to something more "normal" - well, I'm not surprised.
>>
>>293246
Correction: the first pic IS the poster too. Well, it's not that smart to design a website like a poster. It has different rules. Unless, ofc, it's only for a display and you don't want people to actually use it.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.