[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

whats better

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4

File: Banner template 2.png (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Banner template 2.png
1MB, 2560x1440px
OI whats better cyka
>>
File: template 1.png (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
template 1.png
2MB, 2560x1440px
or this
>>
second one definitely
>>
Second one is better. Neither are very good. Keep practising!
>>
File: sorrowz-reevamp.png (706KB, 1000x521px) Image search: [Google]
sorrowz-reevamp.png
706KB, 1000x521px
1st one is better for a youtube banner, 2nd one is better overall

Tips for 1st design:
Choose better colors (the blue is hard to see, the red background is just bad, make it less red) and run it through a color correction (Magic Bullet is the standard for youtube banner making). Try a smaller rgb split (i.e. don't separate the colors too much). Also it gives you image a lot more depth if you put the text slightly behind the gun. The gun model and background both look low quality, when taking screenshots make sure you put all settings on max and capture at 1080p or higher. The gun is poorly cut out and I can see an outline around it. The effect on the text is not that good and I would personally redo the text, adding a gradient overlay and texture overlay to the text will make it much better. Use white instead of black for the banner as if edges do show on youtube they will match the background, and I also believe white compresses down smaller than black.

As for second:
add the white bars to give more quality to the middle sections. Make the "-----" things on the side of the text, match the text (e.g. remove the stroke). Make the logo and signature match aswell (you don't have to change colors but make sure they both have the same texture). The background is REALLY well done compared to everything else, but it will not be seen at all on youtube. Try get more of the gun in the middle section and make text match the background (the text/logo elements couldn't be more separated). For the text you have there, its probably better to set the bevel to chisel hard. The logos are pointless, either have them say the link to the accounts or have them say some shit like "Follow me on X". Again, use a color correction to make text fit, but banner would be much better I believe if you just made the text fit without color correction.
>>
File: SoaR-Vezh-Twitter-Header.png (284KB, 1500x500px) Image search: [Google]
SoaR-Vezh-Twitter-Header.png
284KB, 1500x500px
>>293516

For both: make your logo/signature readable (first one) and make it smaller. If your getting paid for this work then make it extremely small or remove it entirely.

TL:DR: Shit needs to be readable, use color corrections. Your text and background on the second one are nice but really do not go together, the first one needs smaller rgb split and less red/blue.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.