[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I LIED ON THE PHONE INTERVIEW AND SAID I KNOW IN DESIGN. THEY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: in design.jpg (211KB, 1277x507px) Image search: [Google]
in design.jpg
211KB, 1277x507px
I LIED ON THE PHONE INTERVIEW AND SAID I KNOW IN DESIGN.
THEY WANT ME TO START MONDAY.

Is this a good book to cram?
Any other recommended tutorials?
>>
Go to Piratebay and download the Lynda InDesign course. You can learn the basics in a day and keep learning as you start.
>>
>>291797
InDesign cc essential training?
>>
File: Screenshot_20161203-102856.png (363KB, 1200x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161203-102856.png
363KB, 1200x1920px
>>291797
Forgot Pic. Which one?
>>
>>291799
ye
>>
so wait they didnt ask to see portfolio work?
>>
>>291845
everybody was drunk
>>
>>291800
probably "indesign cc essential training with david blatner"
after that, use google
>>
give yourself a mini project to work on like a short book. try to navigate on your own and reference google when you get stuck.
>>
>>291797
What do you recommend for learning Illustrator and Photoshop?
>>
>>292281
Depends. What do you want to do?
>>
>>292283
I want to be versatile in general, but I want to be marketable at the least. The areas I'm looking at are web design, logo design and just general editing photos.
>>
You can definitely learn InDesign quickly. It has a quick learning curve.
>>
>>291795
Join us anon and improve.
https://discord.gg/DmRc5as
>>
>>293187
what are you trying to accomplish with this ? You had a good thing going with a solid userlist and you immediatly ruined it by inviting every single idiot on this god-forsaken imageboard. Now all you have to offer is a shittier /gd/ with less pro people and no anonymity
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.