[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Graphic Design contest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: SATR 2-2.jpg (623KB, 612x792px) Image search: [Google]
SATR 2-2.jpg
623KB, 612x792px
So GD i need your help/opinion of my stuff for a graphic design competition. i have to make a flyer,logo, and pin design. it has to be based off of Dallas TX and have a motivational quote. so if you can help great if not tell me to fuck off and well then i will.
First thing that came to mind was the TX star for there flag and the Dallas cowboys and from the star i thought of space and lead me to this first design.
>>
>>290721
draw some sketches first and we'll tell ya which one could work better
>>
File: blue bg.jpg (644KB, 612x792px) Image search: [Google]
blue bg.jpg
644KB, 612x792px
I forgot to mention Pic is related as in that my 2nd attempt of this design concept and here are some other color variations i went through
>>
File: red bg.jpg (625KB, 612x792px) Image search: [Google]
red bg.jpg
625KB, 612x792px
red
>>
File: purp bg.jpg (625KB, 612x792px) Image search: [Google]
purp bg.jpg
625KB, 612x792px
Purple
>>
space might be too much of a leap. if its based off of Dallas, stick with Dallas don't use the texas flag for primary inspiration, you're appealing to a client in a particular city.
>>
>>290806
I mean it would be better if it was based off of Dallas but last year it was Florida and the winning design was a pair of wings. Also what could I possibly do to represant Dallas better
>>
So no one likes
>>
dude, don't do a design of space lol. do something texan
>>
Do you think a skyline if Dallas would work
>>
>>291183
uh, yeah, anything other than a random image of literal stars. i can understand if you use the football star in the final image, but going with actual stars is a bit of a stretch.
>>
use a cowboy or western font maybe for the word "Dallas" or for the quote, add the Dallas Cowboys star... maybe do a vector outline of the skyline. i dont know much about the culture there so not sure what else you would add
>>
>>290721

https://www.ted.com/talks/roman_mars_why_city_flags_may_be_the_worst_designed_thing_you_ve_never_noticed

This would probably help you a lot.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.