[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Adobe cc download/crack

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: adobe.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
adobe.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
Hi /gd/,

Not sure if I can ask this question here, but I really want to get into graphic design. And I was wondering if there was a good download/crack for the latest Adobe cc.

I'm not planning on using it professionally, just as a hobby. A friend of mine recently found a good version for mac, but it doesn't work on pc (yes I use windows).

Any help will be greatly appreciated!
>>
>>289724
rutracker.org also >>>/wsr/
>>
>>289724
Just download it and replace the amtlib.dll
>>
>>289724
https://discord.gg/YRHjUWN
>>
>>289724
try Gimp and if you are on a mac try the Affinity suite by Serif. Affinity is also coming out for PC soon i think.
>>
>>289724
>>289839
https://affinity.serif.com/en-us/photo/windows/
>>
>>289724
cgpeers.com for all your cg needs
registration is open in 3 days
>>
>>289724
I've had a cracked version of CC for 2 years now and since my dumbass allowed it to update im blocked from opening, it hits me with the required log in, how do i by pass it
>>
>>289870
little snitch network monitor and then a new crack?
>>
>>289870
Reinstall it and apply the amtlib.dll, then disable or uninstall that adobe updater.
If you've got special settings see if you can export them.
>>
>>289825
>>289879
Can you please explain what you mean with the amtlib.dll? I'm kind of a noob at this
>>
>>289941
its called the 'crack' for X software, which is a modified file used to replace the one located in the installation folder you just need to replace the original .dll with the cracked one but i tried that recently and it doesn't seem to work on the new updated version. an easy way to find the folder is by searching for the name in the search bar or just search for 'cc crack tutorials' on youtubr.
>>
>>289857
>cgpeers
i made an account but i haven't got a confirmation e-mail yet
>>
File: S c i e n c e.jpg (2MB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
S c i e n c e.jpg
2MB, 960x960px
>>289724
You know that you can use other software than Adobe cc, right?
>>
>>290230
Fair enough. Do you have some suggestions?
>>
>>289879
ahhh thank you mate ill try that now!
>>
>>290276
CorelDRAW is so insanely better than Adobe Illustrator for me. I used AI for years, professionally. ...Meaning, I worked a full time position where I used AI every day and I thought it was great. Now I have a different job and I use CorelDRAW ever day and it is WAY fucking better, to the point where I almost hate Adobe's bullshit, BUT, I still rely on Adobe for Photoshop, because nothing has ever beat PS thus far. CorelDRAW is far better than Adobe Illustrator though. But Corel's Photopaint is not above Photoshop at all. Fuck Illustrator though.
>>
>>290529
What about Paint Shop Pro?
>>
>>289724
Make an adobe account, get the programs that you want, follow the instructions: https://www.reddit.com/r/Piracy/comments/4iaqjh/latest_adobe_activator_from_painter_amt_emulator/ and voila!
>>
File: 1461984574992.png (105KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1461984574992.png
105KB, 512x512px
>>289724
>mfw my university gives me the full adobe cc for free
>>
>>290550
Haven't tried it. Boss bought Photoshop because my co-worker and I were sick of dicking around in Corel's PhotoPaint. PaintShop Pro is probably a lot better than Photopaint though.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.