[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This brochure I'm working on. What you guys think? Share

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: design17.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
design17.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
This brochure I'm working on. What you guys think?
Share your work on Illustrator.
>>
>>289630
Looks good, why did you pick Illustrator above InDesign?
>>
File: PSF_D-270007.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
PSF_D-270007.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: design26.jpg (160KB, 1920x1032px) Image search: [Google]
design26.jpg
160KB, 1920x1032px
>>289631
Print purpose. I can save it as pdf after converting all text to curve.
>>289632
On it.
>>
File: tHE-sCHOOL-OF-ROCK-bROCHURE.png (7MB, 830x8190px) Image search: [Google]
tHE-sCHOOL-OF-ROCK-bROCHURE.png
7MB, 830x8190px
>>289631
Also, idk indesign. But good with illustrator.
>>
>>289633
The most important thing is the bleed, and I'm not sure you can do a bleed on Illustrator.
You should stop working on it right now and redo everything on InDesign.
Without a bleed it is basically unprintable
>>
>>289635

Of course you can add marks and bleeds in Illustrator. It would be pretty fucking redundant GD software if you couldn't.

Looks pretty good OP apart from the images of the rockstars. Need to refine some of those edges (or is that just the preview resolution?) Would consider maybe colourising them too.

InDesign is always preferable for any printed publication job but Illustrator can do the job. I'm currently working on improving at InDesign myself. Its great when you get into it.

Is this a live project or a self-initiated thing?
>>
>>289631
Why would you pick Illustrator or InDesign over CorelDraw?
???
>>
>>289630
>Play Like Legend

I dont see an "a"

Am I blind
>>
- Justify the text to the left.
- The lines of text that go in a single column ("A message from the school of rock", etc.) look a little too long. Try it in a couple points bigger.
- The FAQ questions could use a line of separation between them. Would give them some space to breathe.
- The phone number, icon and frame is way too big. It's unbalanced in relation to the logo and "The school of rock" in the left column.
>>
>>289654
WTF dude?!
>>
>>289654
Truth.

CD is AI + ID + a bit of PS
>>
>>289751
You can do anything twice as fast. It has more advanced features that helpyou with your workflow and open up tons of possibilities.

Can't believe Illustrator and InDesign offer such rudimenatry tools to work with.
>>
>>289635
I got it. i'll make sure to do everything on Indesign. It will sure help me.
>>289652
This is live project, man. I hope to get some cash soon.
>>289654
Corel draw is so messy. all shortcut keys make me so confuse .
>>289655
Haha, no sir. Its a mistake. I'll fix it but where to put "A"?
>>289657
On it.
>>
>>289760
Do a 500 pages book in CorelDraw, come on just for the fun…
>>
>>289630
https://discord.gg/YRHjUWN
>>
>>289634
GOOD WORK op
>>
>>289630
why is the phone icon in a chat icon?
The assets are cut out really sloppy.
To much text but I doubt that's anything you can do something about
>>
>>289630
Yeah... The fuck guy. Why Illustrator over InDesign. Think this is a fucking game?
>>
>>289634
Jesus Christ guy. Just torrent some Lynda shit and get right. Also YouTube for the win. Fucking people.
>>
>>289630
Did you even color theory?
>>
File: needswork.jpg (13KB, 300x89px) Image search: [Google]
needswork.jpg
13KB, 300x89px
>>289634
>>
>>289630
Less is more?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.