[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bad Logo? Good Logo? Discuss?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Capture.png (244KB, 595x503px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
244KB, 595x503px
Bad Logo? Good Logo? Discuss?
>>
>>287672
keep it simple avoid modifying the text/font unless you actually made it from scratch and correct if i'm wrong but usually when you depict animals on your logo it means your product has animal ingredients on it. now here's some ideas first i would only use one line for the text so it's more memorable like this 'PurelyVegan' - notice how i remove the space between the two words so it reads as one, if you want some variation use a bold/black (family font) on only one of the words and probably you will want to try with all the text on lowercase so it becomes more friendly and modern. i do like the idea of animals on logos but i don't think your design could work well.
>>
>>287672
vegan isnt healthier than a balanced diet.
>>
>>287672
Do we eat monkeys
>>
>>287672
Its bad.
Why is there a monkey in the logo?

>>287678
Listen to this guy. Make it simple.
>>
>>287691
>>287690

I saw a skull

>>287672
ugly, too busy, bad imagery, too detailed.
>>
Ever heard of the KISS rule?
>>
>>287701
nah enlighten us
>>
>>288584
Keep It Simple Stupid
>>
>>287690
The snek in n is shortly about to. End of monkey problem.
Srsly, why is there a fucking zoo semi-concealed in this logo? Are you well?
>>
wow that's terrible OP

I guess it could've been comic sans
>>
>>287672

too much shit going on
>>
>>287672
Entirely random color palette. Weird font (even unmodified), very thin but hard edges. The modifications to the font are all over the place, containing unnecessary information (bee on the "r" without a flower) or conflicting messages ("y" pointing roots downwards while "p" does so with leaves(?)) and are thus badly weighted. "g" for example is way to overdesigned and drawing all the attention. Took me way to long to even notice the bottom Slogan. Snake and rabbit references are again conflicting with each other.
Hence any sort of message is fucked, when symbolism, color and font can't be associated with the message. Nothing in this speaks "purely vegan".
>>
>>288791
>Entirely random color palette.
>>
>>287672
Complete shit, choose a simple and global idea.
>>
>>288801
As in: there is no logic why it would be picked. It doesn't reflect any of the depicted elements and I see no connection to the words (not even complementary to common associations)
>>
why include animals? Vegan = no animal products? Bees look like angry eyes. Bees are the weirdest inclusion. Vegans can't use/have honey... Is it supposed to be about protection of animals? Then why cram every fucking animal in there.

The rabbit ears look severed/scalped straight off of a rabbit's head.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.