[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

r8 I want to start selling prints as a small side income.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Lee.jpg (543KB, 569x850px)Image search: [Google]
Lee.jpg
543KB, 569x850px
r8
I want to start selling prints as a small side income.
>>
File: acb.png (235KB, 598x652px)Image search: [Google]
acb.png
235KB, 598x652px

fuck off
>>
>>287258
First reply by someone who's mad and jelly. Guess I'm on the right track, thanks.
>>
>>287255

You need to attend to class, realize what design is, then try to sell something.
More importantly, if you don't trust our judgement try landing a job as a designer in any studio and see.

>>287259
This take on harsh criticism makes you look stupid. We now you are an amateur. Now we know that you're also clueless.

My take is that design isn't for you if you can't take honest critique. You are not made for the job.
>>
>>287260
y so jelly?
next
>>
>>287255
a pleb would buy it, so you are in the money.
>>
>>287255
2/10 i hate the design. its derivative and it sucks. try to come up with something more original.

also "bam" doesnt really go with "be water my friend". those two are evoking completely different emotional states. consider using some other quote
>>
1. The black for the background fan is inconsistent with the black you chose for the Bruce Lee silhouette. You can def tell it is a copy and paste job.

2. It just generally looks like chit. As soon as you look at it it looks like it was a cheap walmart poster.

3. It has too much going on. The focus should be bruce lee, but instead you distract the eye with the fan, the paint splatter, and the chinese looking font. So the eye can never really pick a spot to focus on.
>>
>>287260
>>287310
>>287313
I agree with these anons.
Looks like something a 8th grader would do while practicing photoshop. Too 2004 imo.
>>
OP here. Just came here to say that I already sold a few prints and stickers. I can't believe this shit is so easy.
>>
>>288287
how and where did you sold em?
>>
>>288287
What website? Please answer.
>>
>>288330
>>288327
Guys. Firstly, it's a lie. Secondly, can you at least try and hide your desperation?
>>
>>287255
5/10
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
All images are hosted on imgur.com, see cdn.4archive.org for more information.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.