[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Love of clients: 0

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: Doomed.jpg (2MB, 3496x2536px) Image search: [Google]
Doomed.jpg
2MB, 3496x2536px
I have to digitize this. Aka recreate the entire thing, make it all clean and pretty, on the computer and color it. Sometimes I really hate my clients and am seriously thinking about passing this one up.
>>
Open up Illustrator and get crackin.

http://bezier.method.ac
>>
>>286673
it could be worse i just had a client reject some designs that took me 3 days to make because he found someone else that could work cheaper and it doesn't seem like that i could reuse them.
>>
>>286679
sorry bro.
>>
>>286675

I wish I knew about this when I was first learning illustrator.
>>
>>286679
Should've had them on contract, you're fault really.
>>
Yeah I screwed up major with this one. The worst part, as I just discovered, is that the client had volunteered herself for the job! Live and learn, the hard way... but since I discovered that info, I'm going to send the finished piece to the actual client myself so she doesn't take all of the credit.
>>
>>286725

how do you go about writing up a contract? I'm still in school and all I've ever done were freelance projects for friends so nobody has ever ripped me off.

can you just type up an agreement for you and your client to sign on your own or do you need a legal third party to validate it?
>>
Why are you complaining, all the creative legwork has already been done, all you have to do is mindlessly trace it. As long as you're getting paid, you're in a great situation.
>>
>>286777
the fuck, dont you take deposits?
>>
File: AnnoyingProject95percentdone.jpg (201KB, 1296x771px) Image search: [Google]
AnnoyingProject95percentdone.jpg
201KB, 1296x771px
>>286777
Writing a contract is a good idea if money is involved, to ensure all the details are take care of and the client can't back down. It's more for legality just in case someone does try to screw you over so you can hold up the contract in court and go, "See??" And you can write it up yourself, just so long as it has your signature and your client's signature, though a witness is always beneficial if you really think you have to go to court for it.

>>286800
I'm complaining because I'm annoyed with the person more than anything, and that she couldn't give me a clean copy (actually, that's her definition of "cleaned up"). Not saying it's hard work, it isn't, as I'm almost done. Just a petty annoyance. Not like the graphite artist who only does black and white pictures getting told to draw a black and white border collie in color! Or like >>28679 's story... I've definitely had worse, like the green screen cleanup where they put white x's all over their green screen.
>>
>>286841
Please brighten everything up.
>>
>>286841

....what?...WHAT? Dude,, wtf?? I now see your frustration...you have no experience converting simple/semi-complex sketches to full color vector.
>>
>>286841
Me here: >>286843 again

Dude, light sources, jesus christ... you are miserable.
>>
File: Dragon_Norse3.jpg (4MB, 3552x4920px) Image search: [Google]
Dragon_Norse3.jpg
4MB, 3552x4920px
I mostly do traditional art or black and white detailed illustrations, not so much this... I do appreciate the feedback. Even my usually overly critical mom said it was fine and I know that's bullshit.
>>
>>286848
Yeah well this >>286841 is child like.
You are in over your head, research and learn fast or quit.
>>
File: example.png (769KB, 600x1029px) Image search: [Google]
example.png
769KB, 600x1029px
>>286841
>>286673
>>
>>286841
Sorry m8, but this looks god awful....
>>
File: VVC2.png (4MB, 3736x2121px) Image search: [Google]
VVC2.png
4MB, 3736x2121px
>>286861
Don't apologize, well I know it
>>
>>286841
Are we on DeviantArt now?
>>
>>286869
was asking myself the same thing
the typographie is really ugly and your colours make everything pop out with such a dirty look, you need to colour this with a tablet
and art classes
and eyes
and get rid of the damn tree and the lollipop's lsd puke Rainbow that's assaulting my eyes
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.