[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Adobe Dreamweaver Help?!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4485.jpg (173KB, 750x753px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4485.jpg
173KB, 750x753px
Hi guys, I agreed to make a website and have designed the mockup in Photoshop, they're happy with the design but does anyone have any idea exactly how I would go about building this? Picture attached.

Thanks in advance
>>
I am also interested in this thread. I've made several attempts using the slice tool but then I realized it fucking sucks.

Is the best way to make simple layouts by cropping the images then using a notepad + html/css?
>>
>>286143
I'm not sure to be honest I've tried so many times and I can't get the layout right!
>>
Looks pretty simple. You just need to apply the sizes of the picture elements to the div blocks.
Making a base of the whole grid with solid colours on the divs would probably be a good start.
>>
>>286146
How would I go about making the grid? Dream weaver CC is super confusing - I miss having CS4
>>
File: gridexample.jpg (211KB, 750x753px) Image search: [Google]
gridexample.jpg
211KB, 750x753px
>>286147
This is an example of how I would do it.
Bear in mind I've only worked with html and css for a year, and I don't find it fun..

Top and bottom yellow is the header and footer, which you want to copy for each page of the site.
To make the sizing of the 4 header buttons easier, just make the width of each 25%

Outlines are the divs which are within the main containers (solid colors)

The colors don't mean anything. it's just so you can tell neighbor divs apart
>>
If you need the job done just once then using a notepad with the aid of google may be less confusing than learning a whole environment such as dreamweaver
>>
>>286148
I haven't worked in dreamweaver before, by the way. I use webstorm/phpstorm, which is free and easy to use.
>>
it's 10 divs, learn to code.
>>
>>286364
This.

And make it responsive. This isn't 1995. Although if they were happy with that design I'm sure they won't notice.
>>
File: Adobe Muse.png (22KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
Adobe Muse.png
22KB, 512x512px
If you want to do it without learning how to code try Adobe Muse.
>>
>>286139
Looks like something you'd see 15 years ago.

Are they paying you for this? If so, I might seriously have to reconsider my money making strategy.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.