[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yo I want to start making graphic tees for anime kids and sell

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

Yo I want to start making graphic tees for anime kids and sell them online. Can anyone post good tutorials for turning anime stills into vector art so I can send to the print shop? Or I will pay someone $50 a design if they can do it for me. This is the first one I want to start with.
>>
This is the style Im going for and obviously this is a raster image, but how did they get a page from punpun to be a big enough file where it didn't get pixelated as fuck when they stretched it out to fit on a tshirt?
>>
>>285259
use illustrator and learn about vectors va raster
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qO-eteeo544
>>
>>285299
So for that Punpun shirt did they just take a page from the manga and use image trace to turn it into a vector? Or did they like physically scan a page and make it a huge file so it could be a raster large enough to fit on a shirt?
>>
>>285345
Scanning in hr to size up printed images make the ink dots visible, just like how sizing up a digital image makes the pixels visible.

To make the image they traced around a scan in illustrator to make a vector image. Learn illustrator is you want to make vector graphics.
>>
>>285345
i wouldn't know without seeing the full size pic but most likely they found a high quality high res +300 dpi scan and there wasn't any need for converting it to vectors. i've seen some complex stuff converted to vectors but if you're not used to illustrator it could take you ages so only use image trace for simple stuff like logos and also the pen tool and bezier curves.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EXGY9Q7VmU8
>>
>>285346
>>285349
Ya'll some good people.
>>
>>285259
Also lurk the escanlator forums. They usually have torrents/zips of the raw manga pages.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.