[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anime art

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Hisoka_killua.jpg (30KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Hisoka_killua.jpg
30KB, 640x480px
How do you guys draw anime art? Do you use Photoshop or Illustrator? If not what program? And how would you recommend someone start out designing their own characters
>>
>>284122
We don't.

There's programs for drawing but I don't think you're on the right board to ask how we "draw anime art". Go to /a/ or something like that.

Also programs I use for doodling logo's
>Manga studio
>Adobe flash
>Good old pen and paper
>>
I use Krita.
>>
File: maka.jpg (282KB, 1210x1227px) Image search: [Google]
maka.jpg
282KB, 1210x1227px
>>284122
I like to use good old illustrator for my anime art.
>>
>>284146
Nice, do you use the pen tool or maybe the pencil with a drawing tablet? There must be tutorials for this kind of stuff on youtube
>>
>>284122
watch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5LbtfuJlJ8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLJ4mETlTmQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9H59cVnnF9Y
also >>>/ic/ for art. also read the manga kakukaku shikajika
>>
File: tharja.jpg (226KB, 816x1264px) Image search: [Google]
tharja.jpg
226KB, 816x1264px
>>284197
Pen tool with drawing tablet, but I have no problem just using a mouse. It just takes practice.
I really don't like the pencil tool. Too many wobbly path points, annoying to deal with
>>
>>284208
Thanks! Will check all of these out asap
>>
>>284254
pic related looks fantastic. I really need to learn to use the pen tool and work with colors.
>>
>>284254
Do you have a blog or a place you post your work?

This stuff is really cute!
>>
>>284726
My blog isn't the most aesthetic designerly stuff. It's more geared for the /a/ crowd. Here it is anyway: vectorfriend.tumblr.com
>>
>>284208
/ic/ hates anime, though.

>>284134
/a/ isn't an art board.
>>
>>285254
>geared towards the /a/ crowd

I kinda figured as much but that's the reason why I asked for your blog lol.

This stuff is really nice. What would you recommend somebody does to get good with the pen tool?
>>
>>285288
/ic/ has a stylization thread that is filled with anime. But if you're a beginner they will tell you to read the sticky, learn the basics which involves realism and then move on to anime. Drawing isn't easy tho so if you're not committed to investing a good amount of time (I'm talking years and years) into learning then just give up.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.