[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone successfully cracked the Creative Cloud? If so do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2

File: egg_spilt.jpg (94KB, 657x657px) Image search: [Google]
egg_spilt.jpg
94KB, 657x657px
Has anyone successfully cracked the Creative Cloud?

If so do the file transfer features work or just the applications?

Sorry if this is a retarded question, I've happily been in the stone age with CS5, but I have a potential client who wants me to get up to speed with the cloud.

I'd pay if I was certain I'd get a lot of work from them, but I don't want to otherwise..

(and Adobe has chiselled their demo down to 7 days from 30)
>>
what a retarded question
>>
>>283693
Stop being a faggot and just pay the 200/yr. After 4 years you finally paid what you would have for a single copy for the CS4 Master Suite, AND you got all the updated versions of the entire suite during that time aswell.
>>
THX GUYS
>>
>>283698
>200
Depends on your field.
For my field I need PS, AI, PP, AE. $750 yearly.
>>
>>283718
what

I get literally every app, including the shit nobody uses like Fuse, Prelude, and Experience Design for $240/year.
>>
>>283719
Euro I mean. Just rechecked, 725 for yearly. 90 per month without annual contract.
>>
>>283721
euro here too (german), it's true, 725 yearly. plus, you get applications you never heard of and you'll never need. that's only for adobe to justify their price, like "yeah it's not cheap, but look! you get all these programs!!"
and then they cut demo time to a week?? fucking bastards.

also interested whether cc has been cracked..
>>
>>283721
>>283723
>725 euro is $1060 CAD

Holy fuck, that's literal robbery. How can Adobe get away with cucking you guys so hard?
>>
>>283693
There are some CC apps but they might be seperate and just the apps.
>>
>>283724
Industry standard, they can ask whatever the hell they want. You can't just not get it. There's some tax returns for businesses but even then it's reallty expensive.
>>
Boxed the Master Collection used to be along the lines of $2100 for every new version and then more than $1000 for an upgrade. Between CS4 and 6 they updated almost within the same year before CC came along. Sure you pay a monthly fee now and it's freaking expensive if you're on a budget, but as explained already stays below $800 a year. Unless you live in a country that taxes the shit out of your tech and software purchases
>>
>>283749
you maybe (((forgot))) to mention, what happens the second you stop paying those fuckers for the rest of eternity, at whatever price they want to jack it to. Oh look, functional software no more.
>>
>>283693

>jail

are niggas smart enough to crack a cloud? yet alone smart enough to turn on a mac?

if you're smarter than that, at least steal someone's credit card # or something. might pay off better in the end.
>>
>>283749
yeah, but who needed the Master Collection??
as a designer I only work with AI, PS, ID, Acrobat – the Design Standard Suite. perfect. bought the CS6 version while still a student. I think it was about 300€ which I deem reasonable.
however, this is no longer an option to anyone these days: either you buy one program or (as most designers do) you're forced to buy everything. did I say buy? i meant "lend the right to use for an unjustified amount of whatever currency". I hope Affinity will quickly catch up to become serious competition for those dicks.
>>
>>283693
>Has anyone successfully cracked the Creative Cloud?
I do, i'm a student and I don't want to pay.
>If so do the file transfer features work or just the applications?
the whole CC suite works, I even get software update
>Sorry if this is a retarded question, I've happily been in the stone age with CS5, but I have a potential client who wants me to get up to speed with the cloud.
The cloud is bullshit
>>
forgot exact link so I just uploaded the folder itself to mediafire. it works for me, latest updates, too.

glhf op.

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/2d6dtice01twi/AppNee.com.AMT.Emulator.v0.8.1
>>
>>284021
its this legit? can someone confirm?
>>
I dont understand this question.

Is OP asking if the cloud services are cracked? Im not sure about what they are but isn't the software part easily cracked? I got CC15 software installed and there seems to be no issues. What am I missing.
>>
File: Oh, ok.jpg (21KB, 664x232px) Image search: [Google]
Oh, ok.jpg
21KB, 664x232px
I'm someone who used to crack every version since college. It wasn't until last summer that I just purchased the entire suite (split between myself and my partner) for $600. Honestly, not having to crack it every single time, and being able to update has been a breathe of fresh air, even if the "updates" are sometimes shit for certain programs (IE Illustrator 2015.3 works like ass for me right now).

Pic Related. My Favorite Adobe Error so Far.

If you are pirating it, I want to warn you that, should you eventually come to buy it, wipe that shit completely from your computer. Use a cleaner tool, but go into any folder with the name "Adobe" and wipe it out. If you used Terminal to block connections, unblock it. Any of the cracks on your harddrive will fuck up and confuse the install if you purchase it.
>>
I can confirm that everything works flawlessly when you pay for it like a normal person.
>>
>>284140
he probaly means updates
>>
>>283693
>get up to speed with the cloud..
OP is using 'the cloud' here as short generic for the Adobe™ Suite of Programs aka 'Creative Cloud' - least I hope he is, because it dont make much/any sense otherwise.

But, as were on the subject.. actual CC 'cloud' features, such as automagic versioning and backup to Adobe™ servers - you dont want to be using this shit in a paid version, nevermind a cracked one. Ppl - this 'feature' stores easily-identifiable data of yours on Adobe servers, using your Adobe ID, and IP, get with the plot here. If you are using a cracked Adobe CC? It should never be connected the net, EVER, end of. Updates are mostly bollocks anyway, and if you want to use nonsensical 'cloud' featurs on a cracked program? - you deserve all the stress you get.

Only other way a client (assuming not complete reatrd) would be demanding you 'get with the cloud' would be on something requiring multi-worker online collabaration, or version control, or instant access to latest revision, none of which tends to be applicable to /gd/ anyway - and, even if it were (mag publishing, w/e), you'd probably be already working on your employers server anyway.

Basically, you cant be bothered switching off the internet when you use it, or are indeed using it for paid work anyway - get a paid version, no hassle or stress then. Otherwise, forget the 'cloud' features - all of which are, as noted, mostly or entirely bollocks anway.
>>
>>284157
>If you used Terminal to block connections
I... what? Are you talking about /etc/hosts?
>>
>>284194
notHim, but, you'd use Terminal (command prompt kindofthing) to edit hosts file on a Mac, you both taking about the same thing. Be easier using a phone-home preventer prog like Little Snitch, and 100-pro more reliable just not using the damn internet whilst you using cracked programs, but whatever.
>>
>>284195
>2016
>not using iTerm2 on Mac
>not using GasMask to manage sets of host files
you're triggering my autism
>>
>>284177

I agree with this post... for now.

There currently is not a huge difference between Photoshop CS6 and CC.

There are some tweaks and I confess to being mostly a surface-level user. I don't make use of features such as 3D, for example.

To add slightly to what >>284177 said: Photoshop CC features may or may not be worth your time. If possible hold out with CS6 for as long as you can.

Can't comment on the rest of the Creative Cloud suite because I barely use it.
>>
Posted this on another board but no answer yet

Want to install muse and the guide mentions something about modifying the host file, I already have installed the Master Collection cs6. Will it collide and fuck my other pirate installs?
>>
>>284177
I have a cracked CC and everything works : software update, synchronisation, cloud storage...
>>
>>284130
just google Adobe Crack PAINTER or some shit like that. works for me, at least
>>
>>283693
https://www.reddit.com/r/Piracy/comments/39qnll/guide_for_microsoft_windows_office_and_adobe/
>>
Question for anyone who can answer. I have creative cloud on my laptop however i dont want it to upgrade automatically because i already own the full CS6 suite is there a way to cancel the automatic update from free to paid once i graduate or get it off my computer? I preffer the layout of cs6 anyways and i find it less buggy than CC
>>
everything works smooth as butter on the OSX crack, but the Windows one is all fucked up
>>
>>283698
good little drone
>>
I don't know why but i got very lucky. The trial version bugged out for me and i have photoshop completely free. Not even my fault :D
>>
Adobe employee here: I'm telling on all of you dirty pirates.

jk I pirated PS and AI for years. I get it for free now, but the CC apps are way better than previous versions. It's worth not having to crack it again every time. :\
>>
If you're not making enough money to afford a CC subscription, then you either need to get your priorities in order, or change careers.

It's literally $50/Month, thats roughly one day of minimum wage work.
>>
>>284157
I swear to god /gd/ is so fucking stupid.

Just reinstall your pc if you ever intend to go pro.
>>
http://mygully.com/thread/346-adobe-creative-cloud-collection-2015-macosx-3894405/

its not hard to find a crack for any adobe program or do you necessarely need the newest version?
>>
>>283693
Look up "adobe ambit.dll crack" and it cracks the newest CC versions
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.