[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/WIP/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: esoterodactyl-01.png (49KB, 1411x745px) Image search: [Google]
esoterodactyl-01.png
49KB, 1411x745px
work in progress thread

Whipped this up in like an hour. cant decide which one to go with. Top left or bottom
>>
>>283027
bottom one
align the E to the left border
the illustration needs to be simpler
the red background is too dark and makes the text unreadable
>>
>>283028
if the E is aligned to the left border, will it look weird because the horizontal edge of the L will be left out?

Should I make the text yellow as well?
>>
Make the bottom edge a straight line. The triangle dips are distracting and add nothing to the overall composition.
>>
>>283027
>black text, red background
NO! Bad designer! Bad, bad designer!
>>
File: 1473762841471.png (15KB, 615x391px) Image search: [Google]
1473762841471.png
15KB, 615x391px
>>283027
9000 hours in ms paint
>>
>>283027
i see potential in the right one but extending the yellow colors on the letters cause it makes it hard to read. the one of left is safest but not all that great
>>
File: Happy Anniversary.jpg (2MB, 3666x5199px) Image search: [Google]
Happy Anniversary.jpg
2MB, 3666x5199px
Making a card for my Grandparents.

Was using photoshop but it got too complicated so I'm back to pen and paper.
>>
File: WVPEC draft.jpg (267KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
WVPEC draft.jpg
267KB, 1920x1080px
My state's board of edu just greenlit something called a "public education collaborative", and started a logo-design contest for all votech students in the state with a prize of a $200 amazon gift card. I went with a "1" shape because they were looking for some symbol of "togetherness" and I stretched that to "unison" to tie in with education being their first priority. Threw this idea together in about an hour-ish. Thoughts/Constructive Criticism?
>>
>>285324
I read it as a cartoon dog before I read it as a "1".
>>
File: justgo4it.jpg (89KB, 840x630px) Image search: [Google]
justgo4it.jpg
89KB, 840x630px
Can someone please tell me how to make it so the edges of the colors on the gopher and the background don't seem so weird? Yeah I suck, blablabla this is pretty much the first thing I'm doing. Pls help im lost and just doing random shit only makes it worse
>>
>>286004
give the background a texture, preferable different, or do the slightest gradiet radiating the gopher
>>
>>285324
Hurts my brain... agree with above, definitely thought it was a dog with cartoon legs/feet. Start over dude, this is not going to fly.
>>
File: GOPHERIT.jpg (240KB, 840x630px) Image search: [Google]
GOPHERIT.jpg
240KB, 840x630px
>>286009
ty ased bnon, I did this before you answered. Is this any better? I'm willing to go back and fix it some more if u guys have more suggestions. But desu this is just a project for an entry level photoshop class and i have a shit load of other projects to do as well.
>>
>>286013
Actually as i look at it I'm starting to think I should put shia leboufs face on the gopher. Anyone think its a good idea?
>>
>>283027
not sure how i feel about the half-circle. maybe make it a different shape that evokes that "excited" mood?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.