[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Adobe Illustrator CC 2015.3 problem

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: loading screen.jpg (295KB, 1360x960px) Image search: [Google]
loading screen.jpg
295KB, 1360x960px
hey /gd/
You are my last hope.
I've been using it sice a year now but after one patch it just crash seconds after running. I have literally tried every solution i could find in the internet and nothing seems to work.
My friend told me he had similar problem with Ps and fixed it by formatting his PC, i don't really wanna do that, so please help cause now im just was]ting my license and can't keep going with project.
>>
>>281438
Did you try downgrading to the last version that worked for you? If so, you could try removing all traces of the program with an uninstaller like revo uninstaller. That should get rid of all traces of the program on your computer. Then you can try a fresh install of the adobe programs you use. At that point I would use the ones that worked for you before rather than trying to use the newer ones that gave you problems.
>>
Forgot to mention, sometimes it can be a corrupt registry entry or an old program file that is causing a conflict. That's why you have to try removing all traces of the program with an uninstaller like revo uninstaller. The stock uninstaller will leave registry entries, and files relating to licenses and preferences behind. It does this to make re-installing a program more convenient. You won't have to do things like set up your custom preferences or re-register the program again. Sometimes these files can pose a problem though, so it's best to get rid of all of them before reinstalling the program.
>>
This is why renting software on "the cloud" is a fucking stupid idea, that Adobe and others are trying to force everyone into.

Give me a hardcopy backup disk that I own any day.
>>
I think you have badly cracked amtlib.dll file :-P use universal patcher on dreamweaver or indesign and copy it to illustrator :-D
>>
>>281438

Paying for CC is your problem.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.