[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rate My Logo /thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: tmp_6169-logo-2126800876.png (5KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_6169-logo-2126800876.png
5KB, 600x600px
I am building a company and i made myself this logo.

What is your opinion, anons?

> hardmode: made with PowerPoint
>>
>>281312
What doors your company do
>>
>>281312
>>281335
if you company has anything to do with locksmithery, you're on the right track just remember to "keep it simple, shithead"

If it's some sort of club, bar or social place, You've definitely got the right vibe, but I would suggest starting from scratch with the same general feel.
>>
>>281335
>>281345

Thanks for the feedback!

It's not about locksmithery per se but the idea is to open new doors for the clients. Thanks!
>>
The spike at the top of the 'L' is hurting my feelings as well as my eyes. I'm sure that you might have thought alignment was a good solution at the time (and it typically is), but it is unpleasantly striking in this use.

I'm uncertain as to whether or not the thickness difference in the two Cs was intentional, but I would either make them drastically different or identical.

You can also make the hexagon smaller or the foreground bigger, either one, eliminate some of that empty space.
>>
>>281312

that fucking hexagon. get rid of it. now.
>>
>>281312
Lose the memegon, thicken the lines, round edges, review proportions accordingly, find a rounded sans and write your company name next to it
>>
>>281385
also idk what you do but those straight lines are hella aggressive, if you want to portray friendliness, drop a hook instead. like the real old keyholes
>>
>>281312
Are you a company that makes DVB-T towers? or wifi hotspots? Cause that's what i feel it to be judging from the logo

also this: >>281361
>>
>>281700
same here I thought it was a cellphone tower or something
>>
>>281312

It makes me think of Orwell and bees. Your company probably has nothing to do with either.
>>
File: 1472503104289.png (33KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1472503104289.png
33KB, 600x600px
>>281312
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.