[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do I make this effect with photoshop?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 1472082176582.jpg (417KB, 653x635px) Image search: [Google]
1472082176582.jpg
417KB, 653x635px
how do I make this effect with photoshop?
>>
>>281147
Copy and paste the main layer twice, put the two new layers on top of the original image, colorize them to the colors you want, turn the opacity to anywhere from 50%-80% and then move them up and down or left and right in opposite directions.
>>
>>281150
Change the blending mode to soft light, add the layer effect colour overlay too
>>
File: tard.jpg (91KB, 776x465px) Image search: [Google]
tard.jpg
91KB, 776x465px
>>281147
Duplicate the main layer twice then double click on each layer that you just duplicated to open the layer style panel and disable the RGB checkboxes.. leave the top layer with "R" and the other with "G" (you have move the layer positions to see the effect)
>>
>>281150
>>281169
these, but if you want it to end in secondary colors (cyan, magenta, yellow) you have to check two rgb boxes, and probably use CMYK so that each layer subtracts from the others instead of mixing and creating tertiary colors
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (754KB, 1919x988px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
754KB, 1919x988px
>>281169
not op but look at this masterpiece
>>
>>281178
I think you need to up the saturation on your layers there
>>
>>281147
It's called chromatic abberation. Google will help you find a tutorial.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.