[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /gd/ I'm just getting into graphic design. Critique

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 12345.jpg (50KB, 792x612px) Image search: [Google]
12345.jpg
50KB, 792x612px
Hey /gd/ I'm just getting into graphic design. Critique my attempt at flat art design.
>>
Its pretty cool for the first try! You need to try to get some more shapes contrast and get all the details to the minimum
>>
>>280528
not bad at all for a beginner, there's definitely room for improvement, but you're on the right path
>>
You've got a good eye for color. Areas to improve: Typography, form, and shading, in that order. "Flat" is a style, and you'll get better faster if you practice foundational techniques before experimenting with style.
>>
File: Untitled-2.jpg (162KB, 792x612px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-2.jpg
162KB, 792x612px
>>280528
Colors on notepad look a little too saturated but is fine on pencil because it's small. Maybe pull it back on such a large surface area. Phone looks good but careful of the stretched font. The cup looks flatter than the style intends, maybe add just one level of shading on the rim. Also a gradated background is a good way to establish space

other than that the pencil looks great. Everything else should match the quality of that
>>
did you remember to add 2 sugars to my coffee?

Looks good, >>280583 i agree with this guy tho
>>
It's not bad, but a few things to note. The stretched font is slightly noticeable for the phone. Also, the "slide to unlock" looks a little misaligned. Pencil is good. The coffee's circles seem to look slightly uneven, including the handle. Other than that, nice try.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.