[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

logo design

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

How do I recreate this logo in Illustrator? I tried to add an outline and it looked alright but i need it to be transparent. Is there any way to expand the letter and use pathfinder somehow? I tried to google a solution but i couldn't find anything relevant...
>>
>>280328
Why don't you just outline the entire thing with the pen tool?
>>
>>280360
this. In GIMP you can create a path with splines and such, and then create a selection from that path. Do something like that, invert the selection, and press delete.
>>
In the Appearance panel (under Window>Appearance) you should be able to be able to change the opacity of both the path and the fill of the object.
>>
If it's a rasterized image you can use the Image Trace tool then click Expand.
>>
fuck taking an hour retracing

1) object > rasterize
2) object > image trace > make & expand

After that refine your edges. Touch up image in photoshop beforehand if you want better trace results
>>
>>280591
>an hour

That'd take like 2 to 3 minutes tops to recreate with the pen tool, newbie.
>>
>>280328
Hey, do you mean the stroke around the F? You can expand the stroke in the expand option then use path finder to cut it away from the circle shape. If you need me to take screenshots and go step by step let me know.
>>
File: 1458258637265.jpg (6KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1458258637265.jpg
6KB, 240x240px
>>280328
image trace
check ignore white box
?????
proft
>>
>>280328
trace
>>
>>281441
>>
>>281442
expand and delete white
>>
>>281443
Oh god, those rugged edges

This is why I don't like active tracing, it's so cluttered you can never really use it professionally.
>>
>>281443
Probably refine the path of the text a bit, then redo the circle yourself from scratch.
>>
>>281461
it was a 20 second fix.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.