[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Don't know Where to begin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: TraceMe.png (755KB, 594x723px) Image search: [Google]
TraceMe.png
755KB, 594x723px
So after a few failed attempts at getting this done for me, I figured I'd take it upon myself to finish this image. The image in question, I need traced into a 2D logo; just the face nothing else. Features will be dropped for a more simplistic look, but the source image has the gist of what I'm looking for.

I was wondering if it was best if I approached this with anchor points? And just anchor out all the details I need to achieve the logo. Once again this is my first time in a long time (you know I) have dealt with any sort of photo editing software.

Any tips would be definitely welcome, and if anyone wants to take this task over let me know and I will pay to have this done; just trying to get this image done within the week lmao.
>>
>>279294
Use the pen tool.
>>
>>279294
This cannot be a logo.

The only way to make this a 2d logo is re imagine how the face will look as a line drawing. There is no point in trying to trace something that only looks good because of the textures and shading.

Rethink the face idea
>>
>>279362
>There is no point in trying to trace something that only looks good because of the textures and shading.
What the anon could do is to trace the main defining characteristics of the face, and use them as a starting point to simplify further.

But yeah, expecting to keep all the detail/shading/texture in a logo is nuts.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.