[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Photoshop help on Points

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: dr_10.png (3KB, 239x113px) Image search: [Google]
dr_10.png
3KB, 239x113px
Is it possible to put an anchor point at a specific coordinate just by typing it in on photoshop. Im trying to make shapes with equal lengths and im tired of doing it just by looking at the Info window and trying to adjust it. I have looked online but there is nothing on there. I also tried rephrasing the question but it still wont show up.
>>
>>278765
In Photoshop? No. You can do it in Illustrator though. In fact, that is the entire point of Illustrator.
>>
>>278770
oh ok thanks for the response
>>
>>278770
This.
However, neither Photoshop nor Illustrator allow numeric access to handles. Only points.

Technically you can manually edit the handle coordinates if you export an SVG, but that's retarded.
>>
File: curve-eq.png (16KB, 634x517px) Image search: [Google]
curve-eq.png
16KB, 634x517px
>>279101
There are other cheats to do this in illustrator as well. In CS6 (not sure about CC but I heard this feature was removed or broken) you can snap handles to the grid. You can also snap handles to the node points of other shapes. So, if you know where you want your handle to be, you can create a shape and manually edit the x,y coordinates of the points of the shape and then constrain your handles to those points. This way is kind of convoluted though and can be more confusing and cumbersome depending on your needs. So, like, not recommended if you are trying to design a font. With that said, both the glyphs app and robofont allow you to view and edit the coordinates of handles. Pic related is robofont
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.