[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Logo Critique

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: RainForged.png (78KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
RainForged.png
78KB, 500x500px
Whats up /gd ive been trying to improve my creativity and general design skills

here is a logo for a water bottling company who sell flavoured rain water. my design idea comes from a rain droplet being the hammer head and the the "forged" part being the flavour of choice. hope you like it =) also ignore the background and drop shadow, the logo is just the blue
>>
op here i should have mentioned the bottling company is named Rain Forged"
>>
>>278685
here's a tip: never place the name of the company inside the logo. aside from that i don't really like it desu it feels too old. maybe just make an aesthetically pleasing water drop that seems like iron/metal and place the name below all in lowercase possibly with a modern font and good kerning.
>>
>>278685
Idea is good, execution is bad.

Needs to be simplified, it looks very boring an old. Of course do what >>278690 said and take the type out of the logo and choose a better typeface. Colours need work too.
>>
good idea and not bad drawings but the typography needs work and it seems like too much is going on.

keep the rain drop as the hammer head, thats a good starting point but i would rework the rest of it.
>>
thanks for the feedback as for the colour scheme it was just to make it pop from the background and in my opinion white and black dont do it justice

ill work something out with the typography and such will post results when i get time to do so
>>
>impact
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.