[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where did you download photoshop (safe)? I found this but I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1458180979610.jpg (267KB, 1200x1096px) Image search: [Google]
1458180979610.jpg
267KB, 1200x1096px
Where did you download photoshop (safe)?

I found this but I'm not completely sure I understand it.
>>
>>278493
Sorry forgot to post this, pic is unrelated 50s art.

>Block
>lmlicenses.wip4.adobe.com
>lm.licenses.adobe.com
>na1r.services.adobe.com
>hlrcv.stage.adobe.com
>practivate.adobe.com
>activate.adobe.com
>after a fresh install with internet off
>Block in firewall
>Apply crack
>Turn off updates
>Turn internet on
>>
>>278494
What don't you understand? You have to copy/paste those urls in your post to your hosts file ijn order to block adobe's license servers. Otherwise, adobe will send an update to the cracked files which will de-authenticate the programs, which in turn will turn your full copy of adobe into a 30-day trial.
You have to turn the internet off during installation because you don't want to accidentally register the program. You don't have a legit license so obviously registration won't work. If it attempts to register and fails, you can't just simply run the crack to rectify your error. You will have to scrub your computer of all adobe products that you installed. So that means uninstalling the adobe programs, cleaning out the registry (if you are on windows) of any traces of the adobe programs, and searching for and removing any and all orphaned files and folders left from the uninstall, some of which will be hidden from plain view. Messing up and registering the program will cause you a major headache so make sure you turn your internet off during the whole process and make sure you block those urls to adobes license servers. The rest is pretty straight forward.
>>
Creative cloud for Photoshop and Lightroom is $10/month

https://creative.adobe.com/plans?promoid=NV3KR7S1&mv=other
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.