[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

noob here I have a svg in inkscape that is 30cm x 8cm. I need

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: inkscape-logo.png (32KB, 470x377px) Image search: [Google]
inkscape-logo.png
32KB, 470x377px
noob here

I have a svg in inkscape that is 30cm x 8cm. I need to print it at 300cm x 80cm.
I guess I should just give the svg to the print-guy and since it's his work he should do everything,
but since he's quite old and not very good at his job I thought I could just send him the correct
png or bmp and be done with it.

I can't figure out how to do this correctly. Of course if I change the dpi I get higher pixel resolution, but with the same cm dimensions.

Thank you anons
>>
Set the required dimensions for the page, rescale the content and save as a pdf. Then give the pdf to the printer. All vectors should be saved correctly.
>>
>>277018
yeah that was my "last" resort, I had thought there was something related to the export.
Mostly because I'm afraid of fucking up something during the rescale (positions etc.)

I guess that "group-ing" every element in the page and then just mutiply by 10 its dimensions will do the trick?
>>
>>277019
>>277010
>last resort

its like a 30 second job. You really are a moron.
>>
>>277020
by last resort I mean that I had thought about it and then I forgot and I didn't want to appear like a retarded.

I still think there has to be a better way, thanks anyway
>>
>>277027
You are supposed to send things at the desired size and format.

If you send it and they print it as is while expecting payment they would be doing their job correctly.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.