[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So Tomorrow i have a job interview and they say the gonna make

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1451702756795.png (523KB, 624x953px) Image search: [Google]
1451702756795.png
523KB, 624x953px
So Tomorrow i have a job interview and they say the gonna make a little test to measure my level of knowledge
what they usually test? Photoshop, html5?
feedback and opinions are welcome
>>
>>275326
Graphic Designer or Web Designer?

Have they seen your portfolio?
>>
>>275326
Your portfolio should show them your skills and what you are capable of.

If the test takes longer then 5-10min, I'd tell them to fuck off.
>>
>>275332
>>275334
no portfolio needed so i guess is web design
>>
>>275348
you dont know which job you are applying to?
how did you know you were qualified?
>>
>>275326
>So Tomorrow i have a job interview and they say the gonna make a little test to measure my level of knowledge

Depends on the job. I've had interviews where I've been given practical tasks (put something together with elements provided) and written tests which gauge logic, language and math skills.

If you know your shit you'll pass, if you don't you won't, so no use stressing about it.
>>
>>275326
depends on the kind of job, i once applied for web design and they just gave me works they did such as mailing and websites and they asked for my thoughts or ways to improve those
>>
>>275334
This is bad advice. If it's an interview for a legitimate full-time position at a company that actually cares about their brand and quality of work, they'll take as much time as necessary to make sure you're capable and won't fall behind.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.