[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Critique thread, Fusca Sapequinha is my band

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

>>
>>271307
is it a 1970's hippie band?
>>
>>271311
yep
>>
the type is cool

check the outlines of the car lights.
also to make it look more vintage you could choose some textures. maybe some grungy stuff
>>
The over all look is pretty nice for what type of band you said you had, I think the text colours are a little dark, with the black outline and the dark colour it makes all the letters blend together at a distance.
>>
you want that name highlighted, or do you want the lick bus to catch attention?

i'd rather see the bus lick some crazy shit, and the text be ON the bus or some shit, like Scooby Doo Mystery Machine.
>>
>>271307
Pretty funky, the first think that comes to my mind is a ska/funk/reggae/psychodelic band that sings about fun, drugs and good life.
>>
The typography looks like a 15 year old first attempt at graffiti.

That could use work imo.
>>
>>272480
This

Speaking as a designer that came from a graffiti background. 'Q' looks a lot like an 'R'. Take a look at the type the Fillmore used to use and maybe tweak to look more graffiti like if you really want that style
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.