[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it beyond saving ? Critique please :(

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Bonfire.png (10KB, 500x200px) Image search: [Google]
Bonfire.png
10KB, 500x200px
Is it beyond saving ? Critique please :(
>>
>>268404
0/10 black background with black text.
what is it for?
remove the gradients, candles, shadows reflections and don't use that font.
>>
>>268407
I wanted it to look like a marble floor, with marble text.

The candles are to symbolise the lesser Marketing campaings, as you can see there is a bonfire next to the word marketing, symbolise greater marketing.
>>
>>268409
marble? but it looks like marketing for a cult or something dark.if you're using photoshop try downloading and learning from this text styles:
>https://www.mediafire.com/?y6wt6vvfdb4c6nw
not saying those are great but it could give some options aside from shadows and gradients.
>>
>>268404
go back to /b/ and troll there asshole

/thread
>>
>>268415
Thanks for taking the time to try and help me fix this. I've had some ideas I will post my new design soon.

Can you be more specific. The critique is really vague.
>>
File: Bonfirev2.png (9KB, 500x200px) Image search: [Google]
Bonfirev2.png
9KB, 500x200px
This is Version 2 I think the concept I was trying to get at is more visible.

I was trying to go for professional looking banner for a Marketing service.

Please give some critique.
>>
>>268421
ok this must a bait thread or a 13 yrs old designing something for her mom.
>>
>>268421
PS.

I was originally going for flat design, but since the concept is in a marble room I guess I cant use 3d and 2d like this because it ends up looking shit, as it does.

I guess I ahve to stick to 2d flat design?
>>
>>268423
Are you that idiot who goes around saying well dont trool /thread on every thread someone asks for critique?

Look this is my skill set. If you are not gonna critique then just fuck off.
>>
>>268425
i was being serious there since you didn't change anything other than the flame position.
>>
strait bait
if not the concept is shit and the execution ist just as bad if not even worse...what the fuck are you doing with your life
>>
>>268421
learn2market1st
>>
>>268433
How dare you question my marketing. Im boss you dont know shit.
>>
>>268429
I kinda realised where I went wrong as I was talking to myself. I tried to mix 3d and then also flat design concepts and it doesnt work because of a lot of reasons, but mostly because I cannot digital art for shit and secondly Flat and realism just cannot be mixed.
>>
>>268442
...that's....not your main issue...
>>
>>268490
Right... Well I didnt know there was another issue here. What then do you say is the main issue?
>>
File: elements-of-design.jpg (919KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
elements-of-design.jpg
919KB, 2560x1600px
>>268516
basic design principles (pic)
>>
The amount of bait in this thread is to much to handle.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.