[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please critique my logo. I am brand new to the graphic design

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: M-P LOGO 1.png (115KB, 2398x1741px) Image search: [Google]
M-P LOGO 1.png
115KB, 2398x1741px
Please critique my logo. I am brand new to the graphic design field and am designing a logo for a microbrewery that is called Molon Poto (Come and Drink It), which is a play of words on Molon Labe (Came and Take It).
Most everything is Greek based but I am in severe need of critique. Thank you.
1/3
>>
File: M-P LOGO 2.png (257KB, 2227x2759px) Image search: [Google]
M-P LOGO 2.png
257KB, 2227x2759px
2/3
>>
File: M-P LOGO 3.png (256KB, 1491x1122px) Image search: [Google]
M-P LOGO 3.png
256KB, 1491x1122px
3/3
>>
not too bad, could look better with better image qaulity
>>
here some advice
- don't use color until the design is almost finished.
- never include the name on the logotype
- for logos always use a vector software
- never use strokes around logos unless it's something related to sports
- research the history of the company (write down everything important)
- research the competition company's logos
- once you think you're on the right path download some mockups (graphic burger, vk, etc) and show it to the client for opinions.

pic is 3 mins in photoshop editing your pics. the concepts aren't that bad but the execution is very amateur-ish.

also read this
https://u.teknik.io/n5DF7.pdf
>>
File: Untitled-1.png (59KB, 900x300px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.png
59KB, 900x300px
>>268332
>>
>>268324
MOLON ΡΩΤΟ
in greek this would be read like
Molon roto.

Keep the Μολών Ποτό.
And don't overdo it with the spartan helmet and wheats.
I would think keeping the jug, and maybe a single strand of wheat going on top of it with the name under the strand would be nice.
Black jug, golden-yellowish wheat/brand name
>>
>>268333
Now we're talking
>>
Thes poli duleia akoma
>>
>>268333
you made it worse
you need to simplify this shit more
why is molon small caps and poto lowercase?
>>
>>268555
not op i'm >>268332 i made that within a couple of mins in ps as an example of different variations for the pics op posted. and i don't even know what molon or poto means.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.