[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need feedback on my logo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: MinaLogo.png (104KB, 2504x2500px) Image search: [Google]
MinaLogo.png
104KB, 2504x2500px
What you guys think about my logo? what can i improve
>>
Is your company making pencils?
>>
>>268241
No, but it's an art studio :D
>>
File: _.png (7KB, 534x180px) Image search: [Google]
_.png
7KB, 534x180px
>>268242
it looks like two mountains tbqh. the name should be bigger, is there a need for 2 pencils? and the pencils needs to be a little more obvious. one idea i just had that could be interesting it's a logo that look like pencil it's drawing the company name like one of those m.c. escher drawings. lately i've seen more people requesting more organic/hand made designs.

http://www.theguardian.com/artanddesign/2011/aug/01/rise-designer-maker-craftsman-handmade
>>
>>268240
-Make the angles on the other side of the pencils visible.
-Make the lead portion of the front pencil larger, it is too small. Fill it with black.
-Pencils and inorganic looking lines don't work together so well. Consider making the logo a "drawn" font.
>>
>>268253
Great article. Thanks
>>
Upon first glance I thought it was two mountains OP. I like the minimal style you've gone for and the charcoal colour. The type needs to be bigger as it feels distant and not a part of the overall logo. Ditch the circles next to the type too as they're not needed. Overall good effort but you need to refine a bit.
>>
File: beyond_the_summit_logo-12.png (11KB, 620x160px) Image search: [Google]
beyond_the_summit_logo-12.png
11KB, 620x160px
>>268240
Hmph
>>
>>268240
I like it. Good job!
>>
File: 1444708897504.jpg (815KB, 2680x1663px) Image search: [Google]
1444708897504.jpg
815KB, 2680x1663px
>>268240
That doesn't look like a pencil. You forgot a pretty important part there.

Maybe you should have looked at real pencils before minimalizing them?
>>
>>268240

What's up with the type, OP?

Did you try to round it with splines? If you convert the type into a path and then offset said path, you can get rounded angles without those sketchy circles and needles.
>>
>>268397
Was about to post this as well.
>>
>>268240
Looks like two mountains. Good job on making the asymmetry symmetrical though. I like it.. Nothing new or unique though bud.
>>
bump for interest
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.