[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just out of curiosity, how many of you make money off this using

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 192-662x865.jpg (85KB, 662x865px) Image search: [Google]
192-662x865.jpg
85KB, 662x865px
Just out of curiosity, how many of you make money off this using pirated software? Have you ever run into trouble for it?
>>
>>267678
pic related?
>>
>>267680
No, just a logo design I saw online that I thought was nice and figured I'd share alongside my question.
>>
>>267681
Thank you so much for sharing this interesting and thought provoking design.

You know I browse this place, as well as Behance, dribbble and other work sharing sites but I have never seen this logo. Which is odd because this logo is so incredible and inspiring.

Once again thank you for this. +1
>>
>>267682
Glad I could post something you hadn't seen before, may we all have something as nice looking in our Portfolios some day.
>>
>>267683
Dang, I was just being a sarcastic dick because that logo is basically just a shitpost image on /gd/ but now I feel like the dick I am.

Sorry man, I wish you the best in your endeavours or whatever and to answer your question; freelancers use pirated software all the time in their work with almost no repercussions. However, this is usually just amateurs and beginners, professionals/agencies/studies tend to buy the software they use. It's more professional, it's maintained with current features and fixes and most business' and freelancer's would be able to write off what they paid for the software as a business expense. Anyway hope that helps.
>>
>>267687
No worries man! I realized I looked like an ass because after I replied to your post and went into the logos thread and saw it there, oops. I'm pretty new around here and the only time I'd seen it up to this point was on Reddit months ago. Thanks for taking the time to reply, I appreciate it!
>>
>>267692
I'm not that guy but yeah this logo is basically a running meme on /gd. It's posted in every thread relating to logos and even in most unrelated threads.
>>
File: 1456515943675.jpg (25KB, 500x504px) Image search: [Google]
1456515943675.jpg
25KB, 500x504px
>>267682
kek

>>267678
>how many of you make money off this using pirated software? Have you ever run into trouble for it?
I've worked with a pirated adobe suite for the last 10 years (yes, I'm kind of old) with no repercursions whatsoever.
Even had to install pirated suites at several job's computers (including tv networks and advertising agencies). Nothing happened ever.
I'm a thirdworld-fag thoug and adobe doesn't control things over here. Microsoft on the other hand does.
Guess it depends on where you are located OP.
>>
>>267682
>Dat cynical sarcasm
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.