[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been trying to do pic related with my country's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: Plz no bad it's censored.jpg (240KB, 1297x867px) Image search: [Google]
Plz no bad it's censored.jpg
240KB, 1297x867px
I've been trying to do pic related with my country's flag but I can't get it working. I do have the unedited image and I was wondering how can I achieve the same effect in photoshop?
>>
>>263696
Transparent layer over the original picture and smudge the flag over the fingers.
>>
>>263700
Thank you, but that's how to make the flag look more natural on the skin with the position on the fingers, I was wondering how can I make the flag blend with the skin, make it look like someone painted it.
>>
>>263706
I mean this one doesn't look like it's painted either
>>
File: Cantintophotoshop.jpg (87KB, 1207x683px) Image search: [Google]
Cantintophotoshop.jpg
87KB, 1207x683px
>>263709
Well, yeah, but it's still blends way better than just adding multiply and transparency on the layer.
>>
>>263711
Convert the background image to greyscale, up the contrast a bit. Dont make the Flag quite as transparent.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (88KB, 1210x680px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
88KB, 1210x680px
>>263714
I think we are getting somewhere. Is it good if I used blue filter in the Adjustments>Black and White panel? Also, I'm using the usa flag as an example so I don't get called a faggot for living in a shit country.
>>
>>263716
Background contrast up, flag saturation up.

Also, not to be a dick to your country but i think this would look sort of shitty with a tricolour or anything not so complex.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (123KB, 1467x842px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
123KB, 1467x842px
>>263717
How did you know? Also, I need to get rid of that grey, the original pic looks more vibrant and it seems that the fingers shadow are more darker. Used a little bit of burn tool and slighty adjusted the levels.
>>
>>263718
Tricoloured flags are very common. That pic is almost it, the rest is playing with brightness and contrast and making the flag run over the body naturally, so it doesn't just look like a filter.
>>
File: bewbz_flag_for_anon.webm (2MB, 1282x907px) Image search: [Google]
bewbz_flag_for_anon.webm
2MB, 1282x907px
None of this faggots taught you how to displace the flag. This should help, sorry for the shitty framerate.
>>
>>263721
I love you
>>
>>263721
Holy shit thank you.
>>
>>263721
OP here, thabk you so much, didn't know that there are two different version of that background omage on fucking shutterstock.
>>
>>263721
Saved, very helpful.

Thanks.
>>
>>263721
That's a great tutorial + super concise.

Another tip would be after making the displacement mapping the flag layer, group them and duplicate [for posterity], flatten the layer [or apply image] and then manually warp the flag further around the fingers to make it really look like it's painted on with the liquefy tool.

Then basically do the rest of the steps in this vid
>>
>>263721
>>263772
Tought of that too but I was using a 'screen to gif' and it already had too many frames so I decided to keep it short.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.