[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your favorite logo?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

I'm doing a logo contest on 99designs, and I need your help figure out the best logo for an IT company.

The logos are here: http://99d.me/c/czrk

Which ones do you like most? I appreciate your feedback, thanks guys!
>>
>hey guise, I'm using a business that's cheapening your entire profession. I'm directly contributing to devaluation of design and the diminishing job market you're trying to break into. Help me pick one of these logos so we only have to pay one designer!

Fuck off.
>>
The best are the straight Google rips - which, as you fucked up the entire contest by more or less demanding this in the first place, enjoy.

>Still be fucking obvious Google rips tho.

BTW, @ 380 entries on a $280 contest, with around 60% chance of that being paid at all, you prob. ended up with exactly the logo you deserved.
>>
File: nospec-logo.png (7KB, 260x59px) Image search: [Google]
nospec-logo.png
7KB, 260x59px
>>263171
>What's your favorite logo?
See pic attached, OP. Also, fuck you.
>>
File: co-founders_original-1024x768.jpg (107KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
co-founders_original-1024x768.jpg
107KB, 1024x768px
>>263184
>The best are the straight Google rips

That's for sure.

Anyhow I dunno if I would trust those goons at all.
>>
>>263218
Should tell their mom to turn off the flash next time.
>>
I've never used 99Designs, do they have a gallery or something? Where can I go to look at logos, get inspiration?

I'm an amateur working on a small tabletop project as a hobby, I don't want to pay someone else to do it.
>>
>>263171
#378 looks superb
>>
>>263248
when you use 99designs or fiverr or any of the other cuck companies to get your logo made, you will encounter one of two possible outcomes

>>all submitted designs will fucking suck
or
>>you will like a submitted design but later discover it's a ripoff or just a stock template

choose wisely
>>
>>263313
I literally said I don't want to pay someone else. I just want to browse logos already created through those sites for inspiration, or go somewhere else with lots of logos I can look at.
>>
>>263347
fine then ~literally~ re-phrase that post and read it as an observer. the shit work you will see on there is still shit work, doesnt matter if you paid for it.
>>
>>263313
If you can get away doing lazy, generic, but good looking designs, why wouldn't I want to design for 99designs? It sounds like low weekend effort and possible money.
>>
File: attachment_69432749.jpg (1MB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
attachment_69432749.jpg
1MB, 2000x2000px
OP here,

Thanks for the feedback. I think I'll go with this one then.

If you have any feedback on this one, shoot. As always, I appreciate it.
>>
>>263179
underrated post tbqh senpaitachi
>>
>>263409
I've had people say it looks too sportsy. Any idea why this could be (besides the obvious similarity in the word itself)? Is it the color combination?
>>
File: Screenshot 2016-03-29 22.29.23.png (268KB, 1332x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 2016-03-29 22.29.23.png
268KB, 1332x1500px
>>263409

OP, I kindly hope that you're not doing your selection based on random posts from random people on 4chan — or do you ?

For my part there's not a specific "sportsy issue" but to be fair I dislike some poor typographic work / choices, specifically

(1) roundish "s", then quite perfectly roundish "p" and "a" and then right after some square and cold "t" and "i" letters in particular, the do not fit and breaks the esthetic tone of the letters
(2) what are those ugly half serifs ("t", "i", "a") anyway ? The only one who was able to do well with such a eccentric typographic choice was PMN (see pic attached) and what we have in hand is nowhere close to that so I'll give them a serious thought ;
(3) that atypical "a" tail do not add anything to the whole and will probably look like a mess in lower resolution / size

That said, I've nothing to add to this abstract-as-hell-logo, it'll do the job even though it doesn't say anything per se
>>
>>263666
I don't, but there's always some truth in them.

Thanks for your feedback, I hadn't noticed these typographic imperfections, or whatever they may be. It's good to know.

I was actually aiming for something abstract, because the name itself has no meaning, and I like something simple/subtle.

I think there's a meaning in the infinity symbol though, it's a loop, and loops are quite common in code. It could also represent the importance of continuity. Or the fact that the company is ever-improving, cycle after cycle.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.