[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Something I pulled up in a couple of mins, it's a logo for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_2016-03-19-00-29-20.png (214KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-19-00-29-20.png
214KB, 1440x2560px
Something I pulled up in a couple of mins, it's a logo for my adult toy start up, whatchu think?
>>
>>262169
Surprisingly, I'm intrigued.

It's stupid, and very simple, but it's definitely unique.

I'm not a fan of the font you chose, but the simple "Agh! A penis!" graphic is eye catching, and certainly unique from other adult offerings.
>>
>>262171
Thank you
>>
i love it
Very post-industrial
>>
File: 1458366632959.jpg (55KB, 1440x1550px) Image search: [Google]
1458366632959.jpg
55KB, 1440x1550px
Another one, just posting ideas
>>
>>262183
Boring.
>>
Try to use a very fancy font
>>
I like the first idea, you have to work on it
>>
File: Untitled-1.jpg (78KB, 953x304px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
78KB, 953x304px
>>262169
>>
>>262218
Interesting, very subtle but well made
>>
>>262226
>subtle
I aren't think that.
>>
No.

Absolutely no one (in terms of real volume, you'll probably net 2 sales a month from cheap shut ins) is going to buy sex toys from a company with such lazy and juvenile branding. The most successful adult toy companies in the world employ branding with a message of sophistication and luxury. The exception is fleshlight, and that's a privilege they enjoy only because they've cornered the market on pocket pussies. And even then, their logo isn't a fucking dick, it's a modern looking wordmark.

Purchasing sex toys is something people are taking more seriously now that they can easily and discreetly order them online. Why would they choose a retailer that treats the product like some middle school joke when they could order from another company with a sense of quality and class?

I don't really even want you to take my advice. If this was your serious attempt at a brand identity, you deserve nothing more than failure that is more embarrassing than your concept.

And unless you're samefagging the shit out of this thread, the idiots encouraging this garbage idea should be positively fucking ashamed.
>>
>>262256
No u
>>
>>262256
Then what, instead of a dick?
>>
>>262258
If this question isn't /gd/ in a fucking nutshell.

>I can't think of anything other than what's obvious and stupid, somebody have an idea for me.
>>
>>262256

> unless you're samefagging the shit out of this thread, the idiots encouraging this garbage idea should be positively fucking ashamed.

Calm down, hombre. I'm pretty sure none of us who aren't OP actually took this seriously, or believed that someone starting a business would actually think that that was a favorable logo.

This is another bait thread, and they either go in two directions: Hate, or mock-encouragement.

Also, who cares? If OP actually is starting a sex toy store, and does go ahead putting out a shitty logo with a horrendous typeface, and then looses his shirt, what's it to you? Another greenhorn becomes an example of what happens when you take advice from jerks on 4Chan.
>>
>>262256
Haha, way to take things too seriously, you must be a fun guy to be around. Jesus man, calm down and take a breath once in a while.
>>
>>262256
>newfags take the b8
>>
Graphic design masterpiece
10 dicks/10
Would fap again.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.