[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need help with photoshop Cursor

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: PixelProblem.png (24KB, 539x614px) Image search: [Google]
PixelProblem.png
24KB, 539x614px
Right now I am sitting and doing pixelart tilesets รก la Gameboy style in Photoshop. And something happened. I don't know if I touched a button of some kind or if something happened when my computer died for lack of power.

The problem is that my cursor is off. Somehow when I pain the pixels some pixelspots don't get filled, and Have to do drastic movements to find the spot that regieters where the pixel is. And most of the time it is not even on the pixel itself.
It seems to be whole vertical pixel lines that are hard to paint on.

I really don't know if this is a place I can ask for directions but I'm pulling my hair here and I know that this place have people with alot of knowledge.

Many Thanks!
>>
I'm going to start with something painfully obvious, but have you maybe altered brush settings? Are you using a tablet? , do you need to play about with tablet config?, if not save, restart the computer. Are you using a 'shit' tablet.. shit mouse? is it a hardware or software problem. ^^
>>
i didn't even understand the question.
It's possible you're using a brush while you should be using a pencil.
>>
You probably adjusted your grid size by accident, unless you are using the native 1x1 pixel grid.

Try turning off snapping of any kind, especially snapping to grid.

If your cursor graphic itself changed, caps lock can toggle between a generic tool icon and an accurate crosshair mode.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.