[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://imgur.com/a/7qW3 These are just ideas to give you an

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: Moraine_Lake_17092005.jpg (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Moraine_Lake_17092005.jpg
1MB, 2048x1536px
http://imgur.com/a/7qW3
These are just ideas to give you an example, I reference them later on.
Is this a strong brand concept?
Hopefully someone will read all of this. Anyway I posted here a few times and got critiques on individual designs. Then I looked at everything and realized even though I got pretty good feedback there was no direction at all in the actual brand. So I did some reading and went back to the drawing board.
This is a mobile phone repair company. The main focus is their fast turn around time. They also sell phones and accessories on the side. So my idea was to use the arrow symbol in the logo in creative ways throughout the brand to make it a memorable symbol. The arrow was chosen as a symbol for their fast service. For the colours I’ll be using two shades of Grey, White as the main background colour and the 3 colours in the gradient. For the font, I’ll be using different variations of arial for the font. I chose white and grey because they were looking for a sort of high end look, black would have been a good choice but it takes away from the friendliness. I couldn’t really think of any good font ideas so I went for arial. It seemed like a safe choice that fit the brand.
My other idea was to kind of separate the branding into two parts. The first one being the phone repair side with the focus on fast service. The colour scheme for this part will use white as the primary colour and use the arrows with the motion blur effect in different ways depending on the application. I also thought of slanting the text and cutting of the ends as another play on the fast service idea. The first 3 pictures are an example of this.
The second part of their brand will be their phones and accessories stuff. So for this I’m not trying to convey the idea of fast service. The arrow will still be used but it will be more subtle. the last picture is an example of this
That’s pretty much it. Just looking for feedback overall before I go too far into it.
>>
http://imgur.com/a/7qW3V

wrong link
>>
It's only 3 images, why didn't you just post them here?
>>
File: Maria_Grønlund-ignitec.jpg (339KB, 725x8100px) Image search: [Google]
Maria_Grønlund-ignitec.jpg
339KB, 725x8100px
>>259500
this
>>259475
>Is this a strong brand concept?
no. the average designer could make something better. it seems unprofessional and unappealing.
>>
>>259500
I put the critique up on different sites, so it's easier. It's not even published Tom imgur if you think it's for promotion.

>>259506
OK so any reasons why, and how to improve?
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.