[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hi everybody, i have to create a menù for a friend of mine's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

hi everybody, i have to create a menù for a friend of mine's restaurant using photoshop.

the menù have to be like a little book, like a little book.

are there any kind of guide or tutorial on how to create something like it?
>>
>using photoshop.
already wrong
>>
>>259464
>Photoshop
HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Make the background in illustrator/photoshop. Finish it with pictures and text etc in inDesign.
>>
>>259467
The only thing bad about Photoshop for a menu is the lack of robust text formatting options. It's not like OP is putting together a multi page catalog.

In this scenario, using only photoshop is fine. Everything gets turned to raster before it goes on press anyway.
>>
>>259474
this, i also know how to use indesign (just the basics, not very much) but for this kind of work is even too much (small restaurant, no payment for me so no use to waste too much time for it).

just want to do some png/jpg, print it and plastify the paper
>>
>>259464
what do you mean by 'a little book'?
Like multiple pages? if so, keep in mind if you are using photoshop you will have to manually paginate for it to print properly.

either way, start with determining the final size you want when it's folded. Then for your document size, assuming there is only one fold, double the width then add a 1/8" bleed to all sides (or whatever you printer requires for bleed). also, for a personal reference it's a good idea to use guidelines to show where your trim and fold mark. Make sure your document is 300ppi/dpi.

For a simple single fold menu, you should have 2 documents 1) Outside [Back/Front] 2) Inside [left side/right side]

Since it's photoshop, i'd stay in RGB mode until the very end, then flatten and convert to CMYK.
>>
>>259477
if your not getting paid then why even do anything op?
>>
>>259492
it's a favour, for a friend of mine
>>
>>259494
Dude there could be free food if you play your cards right
>>
>>259523
>anon knows well about computer go ask him
>>
Indesign is annoying to learn on your own, but once you learn it you see how useful of a program it is. Especially for layout design.

but yeah, I don't really think you're qualified to do this if you're looking to design it based off of a tutorial and only using photoshop. not to be a dick but Its just you already have too many things working against you from the start.
>>
>menù
>like a little book, like a little book.

Kek.
>>
>>259524
Drug dealer rules
First time free, then start asking for pay
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.