[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do I add some life to my lame jurassic park

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: jurassic-kek.png (475KB, 1200x855px) Image search: [Google]
jurassic-kek.png
475KB, 1200x855px
how do I add some life to my lame jurassic park
>>
>>259083
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUaFYzFFbBU
>>
File: jurassic-kek.png (2MB, 3244x2310px) Image search: [Google]
jurassic-kek.png
2MB, 3244x2310px
>>259085
pls elaborate
>>
>>259092
Get the gate right.
The gate is everything.

Add small herds of dinos running around.

I'm not sure what's keeping the dinosaurs from destroying the buildings either.
Are they in the enclosure? Is there an enclosure? Those Pterodactyls fuck people up and they're just casually flying around (until they see someone). That watchtower by the lake won't keep people safe.
>>
>>259100
b-but on the movie they just roamed free
>>
also should I add more saturation to the palette?
>>
>>259092
I say less detail. Remove the Gradients make it flatter. Design a color palete to create consistenty. Also add a perspective grid overlay to make sure everything is in perspective. I think if you do something like the pic attached it could look really good. Just Google flat design maps for more ideas. I like the idea has potential.
>>
>>259092
some of the trees don't look like they are planted in the ground.
>>
make some new trees without using an elliptical trunk. add some shadows on the ground so things aren't floating.
>>
>>259111
>>259105
damn you guys are right. everything seems floaty

>>259104
less gradient is better? I thought this would be lazier. how do I perspective grid on AI?
>>
>>259116
also, if I want to turn this into a map, how do I choose a palete that isn't TOTALLY gross like this? should I go with the black yellow white and red from the logo?
>>
File: jurassic-kek.png (185KB, 1200x410px) Image search: [Google]
jurassic-kek.png
185KB, 1200x410px
>>259118
forgot pic.
I would do all you guys suggested but I need to finish this bullshit asap
>>
>>259119
hold up what the fuck is 'Jurrasic Lark" can you explain why you are doing this?
>>
>>259121
stupid ass bullshit homework. jurassic lark is what the professor called it to not get copy right infringements or whatever. he's a 80 year old paleontology genius tho. so give the man a break.

we should design a dinossaur park and choose plant species that still exist that are closely related to the ones in during jurassic era.
>>
>>259123
so yeah, my idea was to make a brochure as if the park really existed.
>>
File: Jptourmap2.jpg (1MB, 1024x1346px) Image search: [Google]
Jptourmap2.jpg
1MB, 1024x1346px
>>259102
>b-but on the movie they just roamed free

Nah, all the free roaming dinosaurs were still inside an enclosure behind an electric fence.
Remember when the kid climbed on it and got the shit zapped out of him?
Shit like the T-Rex were kept inside enclosures inside the main enclosure (I think). Though the raptors were outside for whatever fucking reason. Which is why they made it to the main lobby area first.
Here's a map for whatever reason.
All this though is more detail than you really need. I went into specific detail for some reason.

Totally wasn't necessary, I'm just procrastinating from doing my own /gd/ homework. Why professors REQUIRE a specific number of thumbnails is beyond me. Quality, not quantity.
>>
File: jurassic-kek.png (195KB, 1000x703px) Image search: [Google]
jurassic-kek.png
195KB, 1000x703px
>>259126
holy shit this is where the logo comes from
jurassic park is a damn awesome concept. too bad the movies are such garbage

last update
>>
>>259132
I'm assuming this is not a graphic design class and your just showing off. if that's the case then just stop it's pretty good for a paleontology assignment. don't over think things
>>
>>259083
shadows
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.