[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

90s

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: percon9003.big_-680x939.jpg (195KB, 680x939px) Image search: [Google]
percon9003.big_-680x939.jpg
195KB, 680x939px
Hey /gd/,

Im making a poster for a project, and I'm looking for the font(s) in this picture. I'm also wonder how I might get a 90s poster filter (i have an example that ill post next). I know this is a slow board but I'm hoping someone has some insight

every time I search for 90s poster filters or font I'm given like fresh prince or graffiti. Such sadness is the recollection of that time.
>>
Header is Futura Condensed Extra Bold. Make sure you space it tightly.
Body copy is Avant Garde
>>
File: tumblr_mknt3oqNrn1qd418mo1_500.png (522KB, 500x610px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mknt3oqNrn1qd418mo1_500.png
522KB, 500x610px
>>259031
>>259031
>Futura Condensed Extra Bold
I appreciate that. Do you know how to make a filter? Cant find those either
>>
>90s poster filter

what are you talking about? no filter will give you the effect you want.

if you're talking about the stuff at the top of the 1st image, take a badly underexposed JPEG and slam up the exposure in photoshop.

otherwise, it's just collaging elements with flatly rendered 3d models and handpainting the 'effect' lines in.
>>
>>259036
a 90s filter would be about the same as an 80s filter as it would a 70s filter... it's the color scheme and a million other things that make it 90s. What you're looking for is something to unsharpen edges and a print texture to make it look like a scan (see how you're not recreating the 90s, but recreating a memory of a reproduction of a relic of the 90s?). You don't know the 90s as well as you think you do.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.