[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you redesign this logo?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: wAYAzoPo.png (42KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
wAYAzoPo.png
42KB, 512x512px
How would you redesign this logo?
>>
>>257027
Start with a new company name that isn't terrible.
>>
>>257029
Seriously, what an awful name. Makes it seem like they don't actually give a shit about whatever service they provide.
>>
>>257030
Exactly, not to mention it gives no clue as to what they do, are they an Uber like company? Taxi? Mechanic? Insurance? All we can gather from that name is it has something to do with cars which could be any number of different things.
>>
>>257027
Do your own freelance work faggot
>>
>>257030
>>257032
You seriously don't know BlaBlaCar?
It's a platform for ride sharing.
Amongst other things you can state how talkative you are when driving, hence the name.
>>
>>257095
No I don't know Bla Bla Car

I drive myself.
>>
>>257027
is it an actual name of a company?
>>
>>257027
name shouldn't be hidden within the symbol/icon
>>
>>257140
is it hidden? and is it the only bad thing about this symbol?
>>
File: ______.jpg (363KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
______.jpg
363KB, 1366x768px
>>257142
the most annoying thing is the colors and the overall shape/composition (seems to childish and ugly for me) aside from that there's some problems with the alignment/symmetry and even the colors from the circles and the car don't match the ones in the words. -pic related
>>
>>257027
>Redesign this logo
>Throw out current logo
>Hire a real graphic designer
>Wait a month
>Have better logo
And all it would cost you is $10,000.
>>
>>257095
>Blatant marketing
>>
>>257027
>How would you redesign this logo?

Type never works as part of a logo. Keep the type SEPARATE from the bug.
>>
Its a french compagnie so its a strange name for you
>>
>>257160
b-but i was just explaining senpai
>>
>>257158
that's too much
>>
>>257192
holy shit thank you

I've had a client DEMANDING her store name be part of the logo but she didn't want a shield/emblem
>>
>>257273
in the grand scheme of a business, $10k for a brand identity is not bad at all. It requires a lot of effort to build a good brand image.
>>
>>257027
OP isso ta um nojo do caralho
>>
>>257030
>Seriously, what an awful name.
it's so bad it's good in a memorable sort of way
>>
File: ultrajew.png (34KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
ultrajew.png
34KB, 512x512px
This makes more sense with the company name
>>
Speech bubble with wheels

Bam.
Done.

you're welcome.
>>
>>257371
kek
>>
>>257328
>>257273
10k for a branding is super cheap for a company. I remember hearing that the Microsoft branding for their stores cost them over 500k and 6 months of time.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.